Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga stuns in silver on the 61st GRAMMY Carpet

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

For anyone dragging Cardi's look - she is serving more Gaga than Gaga, and if she were to walk out on the carpet in an outfit like this again... you'd all be gagging :reductive:

DzFjeGtWkAASMfL.jpg:large

Reveal hidden contents

Gaga herself looks amazing tonight, but it's clearly very understated - which is a little disappointing, especially considering all the wins she is going to have / has already had tonight. 

She’s in vintage Mugler and everything. The only negative thing in this ASIB era is the boring fashions. I can’t wait for her new album era to see if she’s actually delivering in that department again. I’ll just focus on her wins tonight because she deserves it. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

For anyone dragging Cardi's look - she is serving more Gaga than Gaga, and if she were to walk out on the carpet in an outfit like this again... you'd all be gagging :reductive:

Reveal hidden contents

Gaga herself looks amazing tonight, but it's clearly very understated - which is a little disappointing, especially considering all the wins she is going to have / has already had tonight. 

Ummm no. This look may be weird but it's not "Gaga". I'd have to know the meaning behind this to judge it further because Gaga's outfits usually always had meaning and she wouldn't wear something weird for the sake of it. 

Zander
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Reveal hidden contents

Cardi looks good, she's actually bringing it like Gaga did before (although she's struggling to walk in it). 

I feel like if Gaga turned up in something crazy like that it wouldn't fit with the style she's been wearing during ASIB red carpets

This look is not her worst and certainly not her best. It's simply on point. she's still campaigning for the Oscars, and hopefully she's saving the best look when that night comes.

gotharunway.com

Y’all are some nasty people tbh. Most of y’all can’t even afford to buy your own lunch, gas or a ticket to Vegas, yet you have no problem sitting in your parents basement eating Ramen wearing your cheap Uniqlo and H&M dragging her to filth and calling her outfit cheap  

Lets see what outfits y’all wear on a daily basis. 

I actually love the natural look.. For.once its so refreshing to see gaga's vibrant face and hair

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Emigrante

I seriously love it, and don't know why lot of people don't. I remember when she showed up at some awards show few weeks ago in another dress that was really unconvenient to me but everyone else loved it.

normal_27012019-28547051829-gagafacepl.j

I guess I have my own taste. xD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Suspiria
26 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

When Gaga wins award the monsters have nothing to complain about so they turn to this. smh. 

Lol literally the point of award shows is entertain and give us something to talk about.

Why do you hate people talking about it it so much.

How does this bother people?

i don’t understand why everyone has to constantly put her in a box. Perhaps she saw the dress, liked it, and wanted to wear it. Why can’t it be as simple as that?

lost in limbo

Not my fav look, but it's nice and simple

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Serial Chiller
12 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Lol literally the point of award shows is entertain and give us something to talk about.

Why do you hate people talking about it it so much.

Just sick of the endless source for complaints. 

Suspiria
12 minutes ago, thwip said:

How does this bother people?

i don’t understand why everyone has to constantly put her in a box. Perhaps she saw the dress, liked it, and wanted to wear it. Why can’t it be as simple as that?

It is as simple as that.

But when you wear it to one of the biggest televised events of the year, people are going to have opinions on it and they're going to talk about it. It's the entire point of having a red carpet - to show off a look so people can talk about it:oops:

I'm so sick of people complaining about people giving opinions about Gaga-things on a Lady Gaga discussion board:rip:

Archived