💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ASIB finally #1 in Poland

Rifek

Featured Posts

After 10 weeks on the official Polish album charts, A Star Is Born soundtrack climbs to the 1st spot on the list.

Talent always wins:applause:

It also became Gold two weeks ago. 

+ funfact:

Shallow is getting more and more spins on the second biggest Polish radio station - Radio ZET. 

They started with 2/3 spins per week about two months ago and now the station put it into 3 spins/day rotation and probably it's going to get more airplay since the song is also battling to entry the weekly hit chart on the same station. 

Slay a bit :excited2:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

KatieJudasGaga4

Going #1 in Poland, winning a BAFTA and 2 Grammys awards so far today. Today, is a wonderful day!

jaXXXon

I don't know why you care about a radio chart when Shallow is currently:

#1 on Polish iTunes

#5 on Polish Spotify (Peaked at #1 for three weeks and has 5.6 million total streams - AMAZING numbers)

#4 on Polish YouTube Top 20 

#2 on Polish Apple Music 

#3 on Polish Deezer 

#46 on ZPAV's Top 100 Airplay Chart (counts weekly listeners, not how many times a song is played)

#12 on PL TOP 50 (peaked at #3), which is like the Hot 100 and counts streams, sales and airplay. 

#1 on Polish Album Chart

I mean... why care about a radio chart? :trollga: Those "vote for your faves" radio charts aren't relevant in other countries and shouldn't be relevant in Poland either. 

On 2/11/2019 at 12:53 AM, ExMachina said:

W końcu kurwa

translating, I'm very happy that my country saw the light

zesrałem sie :messga:

translating, i'm crying, we did it kids :messga:

On 2/11/2019 at 12:53 AM, ExMachina said:

W końcu kurwa

translating, I'm very happy that my country saw the light

:triggered:

FentyGa

wreszcie lol
dobrze że nie mieszkam w polsce, tutaj Shallow było numer jeden zanim thank u, next zajeło miejsce
translating, I'm glad I live in the UK because Shallow was number one for a while

Archived