💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana reacts to her Grammy win

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

what were y'all expecting her to do? give back the Grammy?

she deserves it tho and we all know GIAW was Joanne's only real competition :huntyga:

23 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

what were y'all expecting her to do? give back the Grammy?

she deserves it tho and we all know GIAW was Joanne's only real competition :huntyga:

Say something like "I appreciate the Academy recognizing my work but it doesnt lessen the fact that they spread lies about me regarding the performance"

But we pretty much got "its so beautiful, love you again, academy"

SCHEISSEMONTRE
4 hours ago, Poissonche said:

She cares, she just does not want it to be too important.

Bish she’s has all the attention on her after the Fiasco she had with them and her album debut at number 1

Mychal

everytime i see GGD/pop stans comments abt any current it girl, i always thought no wonder its getting harder and harder to have more than 1 dominating female artist on the chart. all the stans do is tear each other down :saladga:

12 hours ago, Adakam said:

Say something like "I appreciate the Academy recognizing my work but it doesnt lessen the fact that they spread lies about me regarding the performance"

But we pretty much got "its so beautiful, love you again, academy"

The grammys spreading lies abt her and her winning is not even relevant to each other. she's simply saying sorry she couldn't attend bc of her differences with the grammys. i don't get the feeling that she 'backpedal' or is kissing their arse in any way. she didn't even threw any rude comments towards the grammys in the first place (i wish she did bc their treatment to artists are always terrible), simply stating the fact that the man DID lie abt the situation and explain the real situation thoroughly. its the 'news' site that says she's iNsuLtEd and what not

MonsterOfSpain

I'm confused, most users here told me Sweetener is trash yet Ariana won a Grammy last night :huh: Who should I trust? :shrug:

Anyways let me stream the Grammy winning album one more time so I can decide by myself :flower:

MonsterOfSpain

sakdhjkfjklfjwkjfhj what y'all want her to do? Give back the Grammy? If she didn't say anything y'all would be calling her ungrateful :deadbanana:  I-... Seriously I hate this cult site so much :triggered:

8 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Bish she’s has all the attention on her after the Fiasco she had with them and her album debut at number 1

you think her album debut at #1 bc of grammy drama?

&xtz=-420&jv=13.13.0-stackpath&bv=2.5.1

SCHEISSEMONTRE
3 hours ago, babyboo said:

you think her album debut at #1 bc of grammy drama?

&xtz=-420&jv=13.13.0-stackpath&bv=2.5.1

We all know how that will end up 

Mychal

Archived