💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sweetener wins Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

Fernster7

Reputation's worst song is better than all of Sweetener sans the singles. Ew. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

Vocal album

Vocal doesn't mean you have to be the best vocalist to win, it means the album contains vocals instead of just instrumental like many others have pointed out, once we determine the album to be a vocal album, the voters just judge to see if it's good enough to be considered the best, without specifically regarding how the vocals were delivered.

Lion Heart

Wow congrats to her! I genuinely thought Taylor had this in the bag because.. she's Taylor. 

Well done :applause: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

vitoburrrito

Can someone explain to me why all these winners are being announced already if the ceremony doesn’t start until 8 EST? 

LordEnigma
9 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

Vocal doesn't mean you have to be the best vocalist to win, it means the album contains vocals instead of just instrumental like many others have pointed out, once we determine the album to be a vocal album, the voters just judge to see if it's good enough to be considered the best, without specifically regarding how the vocals were delivered.

It’s a JOKE.

Suspiria

Why did everyone want Reputation to win?:huh: I love Taylor but that album was weak. Pi$$ poor lyrics, pretty bland overall.

thatfoxyfeeling

Reputation really is the better album but Ari is having her peak so she deserves it too. :party:

LordEnigma
Just now, vitoburrrito said:

Can someone explain to me why all these winners are being announced already if the ceremony doesn’t start until 8 EST? 

It’s for the “lesser” Grammy awards.

Archived