Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow #1 on US iTunes way before the performance!

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Miracle

I mean it's amazing but we'll have to accept one day that with 20k sales a week being #1 on iTunes doesn't mean much 

ArtGagaPop
10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I mean it's amazing but we'll have to accept one day that with 20k sales a week being #1 on iTunes doesn't mean much 

Still, it's thanks to Itunes Shallow has been steady in the 20s on hot 100 for weeks, it still matter. But #1 on spotify would be more welcome ofc :oops:

imwoahvicky

not undermining anybody but I feel like iTunes is so pointless now when it comes to their 'charts', it's an irrelevant platform at this point 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

SCHEISSEMONTRE
16 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

not undermining anybody but I feel like iTunes is so pointless now when it comes to their 'charts', it's an irrelevant platform at this point 

So.....

Mychal

some days ago I was checking iTunes (I was considering buying ASIB, but I don't know if I will if I can't stream it on my TV with Chrome Cast) and I noticed Shallow was #1 in France... I was quite surprised, the success of this song exceeds my expectations. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

LIKELADYAGAGA
30 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

try saying that to shallow's billboard hot 100 performance.

imwoahvicky
13 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

try saying that to shallow's billboard hot 100 performance.

mess the point is is that iTunes is overrated nowadays and doesn't mean much of anything, it's dying out and going to disappear soon anyways :shrug: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Archived