Featured Posts

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
matteonster
29 minutes ago, T E A said:

u r so beautiful 

Awww you’re such a sweetheart :kara:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Sandrology

I predict 2 to 3 Grammy wins tonight (if the odds are in our favour)

- Pop duo is pretty much on lock after that Maroon 5 mess at the SB - "Girls like you" was the only real competitor if we're honest..

- Visual Media seems possible, greatest competitor who could acutally get it is "All the stars"

- SOTY for me this will be a 50:50 chance of "This is America" or "Shallow" maybe, we're lucky.

- ROTY probably will be "This is America" or "I like it", even "Rockstar" could take it home. The Shift to Hip Hop/Trap is undeniable, While TIA has a strong Message, ILI is playin with sound of latin music that starts to rise, Rockstar was a big Smash, and that's why Shallow pausible doesn't get this one.

- Best Pop Vocal Performance surely "Rockstar", "Havana (Live)" and if Ariana wouldn't stepped out "God is a Woman" would take this one for sure. Joanne sweety doesn't stand much of a chance tbh.

Either way - This will be a Exciting Night for Gaga!

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, AlotofApollo said:

- Pop duo is pretty much on lock after that Maroon 5 mess at the SB - "Girls like you" was the only real competitor if we're 

I don't think so, since Voting ended Jan 9th. 

4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think so, since Voting ended Jan 9th. 

Still, Shallow had a bigger impact than Girls like you. The latter might be more commercially succesful but Shallow is critically acclaimed while GLY was on the worst songs list of Time magazine :diane:

RAMROD
Just now, sarahb said:

I'm gonna enjoy GGD now while everything is nice and calm :selena:

It's never calm in this barren land :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jonathan2244
5 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Still, Shallow had a bigger impact than Girls like you. The latter might be more commercially succesful but Shallow is critically acclaimed while GLY was on the worst songs list of Time magazine :diane:

Its going to be close is also got Cardi, depends on how much Pop support Gaga or not as Shallow isnt Pop Pop but Cardi is a rapper so.

I'm still sad that she has to sing a duet alone. I know she does at Enigma, but still. It'll be like the concert scene in ASIB :giveup:

HosedDownGypsy

Joannes ghost when Joanne (where do I put this Grammy?) [Grammy winning version] snatches that Pop vocal performance grammy :gayhat:

AcclaimedAffectionateBullmastiff-max-1mb

RAIN ON ME

Archived