đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

61st GRAMMY Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

doppelganger

How many disappointments have we been through the past 3 years? Oscars 2016, Grammy's 2018, Golden Globes 2019.

Optimistic that Gaga will bring home at least one award though! 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan2244
9 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

She'll win 3 GRAMMY's atleast for Visual Media, Pop Duo & SOY. She totally deserves these three.

I hope but ill settle for 1 tonight, so we dont meltdown. 

matteonster

I’m so excited for tonight, hope she’ll get at least one Grammy of the few :excited2:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, matteonster said:

I’m so excited for tonight, hope she’ll get at least one Grammy of the few :excited2:

u r so beautiful 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

WORLDofGAGA

Let’s hope Gaga is in the deep end of awards by the end of the show! Can’t wait for her performance:excited:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Ugh... so the Grammy's air at 3 am here and I have to wake up at 6 am to get ready for school. Still thinking if I should stay awake all night or watch clips in the morning from Twitter. :air:

Jonathan2244
2 minutes ago, Taide said:

Ugh... so the Grammy's air at 3 am here and I have to wake up at 6 am to get ready for school. Still thinking if I should stay awake all night or watch clips in the morning from Twitter. :air:

If she wins a pre show I would stay up, if she does not go to sleep, to avoid meltdown.

I can’t believe the iconic phrase “6 time Grammy Awards winner Lady Gaga” is gonna die today :vegas:

13 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

If she wins a pre show I would stay up, if she does not go to sleep, to avoid meltdown.

Okay. When does the pre show start?

• Admin changed the title to 61st GRAMMY Awards
MonsterOfSpain

Shall I wake up in the middle of the night for this now that I live by myself? What time approximately is she performing? How long does the show last? Is the biggest meltdown in GGD's history incoming? Way too many questions :giveup: 

Archived