Didymus

Featured Posts

On 2/10/2019 at 6:23 PM, Vegas said:

2mynqs4.jpg

Ariana-Grande-Copies-Mariah-Carey.jpg

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=491&h=a20aacfb8

Rt1b.gif

The list is endless.

How is Mariah not Ariana Grande's biggest inspiration? It's like saying Cher inspired The Fame Gaga, instead of Grace Jones and David Bowie.

1536e3de95b323f900d7b78450648ce2.png

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/11/2019 at 3:10 AM, JohnnyVersace said:

I hate this fanbase sometimes. Truly.

You guys love to ****ing drag her it's honestly laughable and tired. You complain about the lack of pop music and "bops" yet try to wreck this girl. The only one who's serving something. I-...

She's speaking the truth. We as Little Monsters have watched COUNTLESS award shows where Gaga should have won, and doesn't. Do you realize that Gaga hasn't won a Grammy for her individual work since The Fame Monster...? Nothing for Born This Way (arguably her most cohesive, forward-thinking, boundary-pushing work), nothing for ARTPOP, and nothing for Joanne (her most raw and personal work). 

Ariana is right! There are so many artists, specifically pop musicians, who are always paid dust at these shows because of whatever some white business man in charge decides. So honestly, they don't matter at this point. No one is awarded for excellence, they're awarded for how well they play the game. 

To say she's talking ****, or "taking Kanye's drugs" because of some wacko masochistic, sexist comparison you all love to make and pit women against each other is sad. She has valid points, isn't playing the games of the industry anymore, and succeeding more than ever. 

You guys are honestly ****ing dumb and delusional, I'm sorry. 

Next. 

ftm0ep.gif

this. you little flopsters need to stop being bitter it's getting really sad :interestinga:

Archived