💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana talks about Grammys in interview

Didymus

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu
4 minutes ago, ARTPOP AURA said:

Did you just call Jimi Hendrix and Bjork irrelevant- sis this just ain't it :triggered:

aren't relevant enough =/= irrelevant

Lana Del Rey is a great artist, but hasn't been relevant enough to win a grammy for example, just because of the competition. She's had only one TOP10 hit which was a remix.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

Lana Del Rey is a great artist, but hasn't been relevant enough to win a grammy for example, just because of the competition. She's had only one TOP10 hit which was a remix.

true sksk, cant really argue with that 

lives behind the aura

I’m a hypocrite when it comes to the Grammy’s. Since Beywl as been recieving them as if they are fortune cookies at a chinese restaurant I haven’t taking them seriously.

But when our Lady is nominated I am stanning and praising them.

in other words, The Grammy commity doesn’t even seem too take them selfs serious anymore.

that was my rant for today. Enjoy The scammies xoxo AriAnne

8 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Give me an example of a talented/respected musician (that is known enough at least) who doesn't have a grammy?

Lil Pump

Thomas P
1 hour ago, JustAnother said:

It’s funny seeing celebrities get all “I don’t care” and angry about certain awards when it’s obvious they do. Grammys are important awards and have been for decades. Whether they’re given out fairly or not is another thing, but there’s a reason why Gaga is always addressed with “_ time Grammy winner” etc. If all these artist didn’t care about awards like the Grammys then they wouldn’t talk about it. Ari just seems to be promoting herself. 

:selena: watch the interview. It was brought up, and all she really said was “it’s nice to get acknowledged, but I didn’t start doing this to win awards, and get number 1s. I wanna sing, and the other stuff is awesome when it happens”

Literally the exact same **** gaga says all the time . :icega:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

4 hours ago, Arizona Sky said:

I don't think she's her main inspiration unlike Madge & Imogen, ofcourse she enjoys Mariah but it's like me saying I enjoy Katy, but not being my main favorite. 

2mynqs4.jpg

Ariana-Grande-Copies-Mariah-Carey.jpg

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=491&h=a20aacfb8

Rt1b.gif

The list is endless.

How is Mariah not Ariana Grande's biggest inspiration? It's like saying Cher inspired The Fame Gaga, instead of Grace Jones and David Bowie.

42 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

:selena: watch the interview. It was brought up, and all she really said was “it’s nice to get acknowledged, but I didn’t start doing this to win awards, and get number 1s. I wanna sing, and the other stuff is awesome when it happens”

Literally the exact same **** gaga says all the time . :icega:

I agree.  She didn't say anything wrong, and she didn't say anything to hurt others.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Didymus
12 minutes ago, Vegas said:

How is Mariah not Ariana Grande's biggest inspiration? It's like saying Cher inspired The Fame Gaga, instead of Grace Jones and David Bowie. 

Because that's like saying Madonna is Gaga's biggest inspiration and most LMs would flat out deny that :chica:

Didymus
1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

You're TRULY nitpicking. What about when Thriller won? What about when 21 won? What about when Misseducation won? What about when The Bodyguard won? I could go on and on and on... 

Nitpicking? :rip: Honey, mine's the opinion represented by the MAJORITY of journalists :awkney: The Grammy's are a full of **** popularity contest that no one takes seriously except the music industry itself and that has all to do with using its title for promotion purposes :shrug: It has no merit other than that.

Again: type in "why the Grammy's don't matter" in friggin' Google and you'll get years of professionally written articles arguing in favor of my opinion :laughga:

Here's Spin, here's Consequence of Sound, The Guardian, enjoy :chica:

I'm more surprised by her deterrence towards contacts/seeing lol like girl why do you WANT to always squint? Get lasik or wear contacts or glasses lol ya only making it worse

Didymus
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

So then you admit it's just about selling the right amount of songs :madge: How does that prove the Grammy's aren't rigged and useless? :rip:

If Lana isn't relevant enough when she's in countless year-end lists of major music publications every single time she releases an album then you've proved my point perfectly: the Grammy's don't care about musical quality :shrug:

Jenina
33 minutes ago, Vegas said:

2mynqs4.jpg

Ariana-Grande-Copies-Mariah-Carey.jpg

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=491&h=a20aacfb8

Rt1b.gif

The list is endless.

because mariah invented black strapless mini dresses :rip: this looks like a post id see on madonnanation I'm not saying she wasn't an inspiration but these examples are messy

cool

StrawberryBlond

I get where she's coming from and she is right. A lot of artists I like don't have Grammys either and are hugely underrated. But she's kinda overdoing her don't care attitude. I hope she's aware that if she's doing it all to compensate for the fact that she does care, the Grammys will take her comments into consideration and probably never even nominate her again. I think there have been artists who made disparaging comments against the academy before and they were never nominated again. Whether that's deliberate or not, I can't say. But either way, Ariana's really not going to get a Grammy if she continues this way. If you genuinely don't care, the best plan is to say nothing because saying something shows you do care.

8 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

I'm not saying these artists you named aren't cool. But I have yet to know a contemporary artist who's popular and respected and hasn't won a grammy?

You guys kept naming many artists from many decades ago, when categories were way more limited and competitive and some didn't even exist (like raggae). 

In that case...

Katy Perry, Nas, Wiz Khalifa, Nicki Minaj, Lana Del Rey, SZA, Dua Lipa and of course, Ariana.

Archived