Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana talks about Grammys in interview

Didymus

Featured Posts

Didymus
3 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Queen won two grammy's. Diana Ross has a lifetime achievement grammy. The others aren't relevant enough.

Omg what are you people smoking? :lmao: Patti Smith, The Who,... These are LEGENDARY musicians. Just because you're too young and uneducated about music to know their names doesn't mean they're not iconic wtf :air:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Queen won two grammy's. Diana Ross has a lifetime achievement grammy. The others aren't relevant enough.

Girl... in what world do you live in? Looool. Björk, The Who, BIG, Jimmy hendrix, etc are not RELEVANT? The ignorance... far too much 

bloody g

Says as she submits her 45 singles

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

A Hybrid
4 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Says as she submits her 45 singles

This. At the end of the day every pop star is an attention wh0re unless they’re going through their Joanne era :air: Some just lie about not caring

No family’s safe when I sashay

LUCARTPOP

She was partially talking about her favorite, Imogen Heap, who is her inspiration. She has other favorites as she has mentioned in the interview. Only Madonna is one of her faves that recieved GRAMMYs. 

What she said is totally okay, some of you are really here perching for a public meltdown and it is disgusting. Get over yourself. 

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Adarsh Soni said:

Isnt Mariah her fave too? :oprah:

I don't think she's her main inspiration unlike Madge & Imogen, ofcourse she enjoys Mariah but it's like me saying I enjoy Katy, but not being my main favorite. 

She just mad that the Grammys didn't want her to sing 7 Rings or BUWYG, IBDKAJJEFE

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

andy232000

Looks like she, or the media are wanting to fixate on this topic. Either way its making her look very pretentious.

loathereality

i feel like rules are very simple

do not fixate yourself for an award but be happy and proud if you get it

do not boycott

obv grammy awards show is a huge opportunity for promoting your music and its a platform you sould appreciate that is the main idea behind award shows 

thousands are voting tell me a way to make it more valid for the best music released 

talking **** about it can only do good for your music since its free promo #hypocrite

Didymus
11 minutes ago, loathereality said:

i feel like rules are very simple

do not fixate yourself for an award but be happy and proud if you get it

do not boycott

obv grammy awards show is a huge opportunity for promoting your music and its a platform you sould appreciate that is the main idea behind award shows 

thousands are voting tell me a way to make it more valid for the best music released 

talking **** about it can only do good for your music since its free promo #hypocrite 

She literally said she felt happy to be nominated and that the Grammy's still are huge and a sign of respect though.

She did not talk **** in any way about it :madge:

loathereality
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

She literally said she felt happy to be nominated and that the Grammy's still are huge and a sign of respect though.

She did not talk **** in any way about it :madge:

i am talking about her overall attitude not just an iv

Archived