💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What time does Enigma end usually?

Serial Chiller

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

Hi guys, can you tell me at what time your show ended? The first show I saw a stream of ended just before midnight right? 
I'm trying to book a flight back at 1 AM the next day, afraid of cutting it too close. 

Emigrante

Go out after the show, do some gambling, it’s Vegas after all. Haha

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Are you sure you want to do it? don't forget that you'll have to go out -> hotel to take the luggage -> airport

You need to be at least 3 hours before the flight to do the check-in, security etc.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Get a later flight. Like at least a few hours later. I'd even suggest a day or two so the concert adrenaline doesn't interact with jet lag. 

highongaga
10 minutes ago, River said:

Are you sure you want to do it? don't forget that you'll have to go out -> hotel to take the luggage -> airport

You need to be at least 3 hours before the flight to do the check-in, security etc.

this, you could end up missing your flight :S:S

YEAHHH BUDDY

Serial Chiller
7 hours ago, River said:

7 hours ago, Seeka said:

Get a later flight. Like at least a few hours later. I'd even suggest a day or two so the concert adrenaline doesn't interact with jet lag. 

Thanks guys, I’m flying to Minnesota. Still, might have to try and find a later flight ugh. 

SharkmanthaC

According to the live streams, it usually ends 10-10:30.  It all depends on what time she starts. (The show is right around 2 hours.)

she/her/hers

Archived