💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

FFT Appreciation Thread (Femme Fatale Tour)

DC

Featured Posts

So incase you don't know what FFT means, it means "Femme Fatale Tour" and you'll know this if you're a Britney fan, or just know what it is :triggered:, and that it's one of her most unliked tours. 

I just happen to think it's her best tour ever and knowing a lot of people don't like it, I want to be able to see the people who do in fact like it. 

Costumes (AMAZING):

femme-fatale-tour-san-jose-june-18.jpg 6g7H.gif 6b434205170460730926ad7a89bb4282.jpg f0b7891d0ac0d029f676e0bfe83b5e63--britne maxresdefault.jpgbritney-manchester-nov-6+%25284%2529.jpg

Setlist (Brilliant, except for no Criminal :messga:):

1. Hold It Against Me

2. Up n' Down

3. 3

4. Piece Of Me

5. Big Fat Bass (feat. Will.i.am)

6. How I Roll

7. Lace And Leather

8. If U Seek Amy (Cabaret Remix) [My fave performance, especially the one from Montreal for some reason]

9. Gimme More (Egyptian Remix) [Love this version!]

10. (Drop Dead) Beautiful (feat. Sabi)

11. [USED TO BE] He About To Lose Me

12. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

13. Boys (Arabian Remix)

14. ... Baby One More Time/S&M Mashup

15. Trouble for Me [Love this song]

16. Slave 4 U [Glad she attempted older choreography :D]

17. [USED TO BE] Burning Up (Madonna Cover)

18. I Wanna Go

19. Womanizer

20. Toxic

21. Till The World Ends (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Production (Out of this world!):

To me, this tour had some of the best production when it came to sound, visuals, lighting, and props! The fact that this tour is underrated due to her choreography is such a shame cause this tour was entertaining AF

Pre-Recorded/Live Vocals (A VERY good decision):

So, as we all know, no tea here, she doesn't sing live, and the FFT was no exception. But what this tour has that most of her other tours didn't have was having 90% of the songs having pre-recorded vocals, and occasionally actually singing some of the songs, such as the second verse of If U Seek Amy in Las Vegas, singing under the track of Slave 4 U in one show, and singing live 100% of the time for Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, even if it was under a track for some shows.

Choreography:

Choreography... oh boy :green:. Ok, well I'll just say this, we can all agree it definitely wasn't her best, but it was very theatrical and it can still hype you up all the times it needed to. 

Overall, I LOVE this tour, who else has the heart to love it as well?

This thread legit took 2 hours to make :ladyhaha:

KatieJudasGaga4

I actually love that she brought back Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know back from the dead. And the dancer doing all those moves were really amazing, I wish I could do that. And I agree Criminal should be there. It would've fit like in between Up N Down and 3, since there are cages and Criminal is you know.....I went on June 20, 2011 at the Staples Center and I really enjoyed the show and the remixes she did during the tour. Especially I'm a Slave 4 U, If U Seek Amy, Womanizer and Gimme More.

I love it! I always thought it was her most entertaining show if you ignore the fact that Britney was really not motivated which impacts the quality of the choreos

Gimme More

it was a great show but i don't think she was in a good place back then ! I think my favourite tours were Dream Within A Dream Tour or POM though.

I loved the He About To Lose Me Performance on the FFT, such an underrated song! Tbh there were a lot of good performances, HIAM, TTWE, HIR, GIMME MORE, UP N DOWN, 3, etc.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

14 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I went on June 20, 2011 at the Staples Center

Oh hey! That's one where she did HATLM! What was it like experiencing that song live?

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Angelm said:

I loved when she did the lap dance part :gaycat: 

lap dances for joe jonas 

:excited2:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

MV5BMGUwMmQyMjItNmIzMy00NTYwLThkZjMtZmYz

this looked SO good in person!

I SOOO wish I could've experienced it in person :sharon:

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Oh hey! That's one where she did HATLM! What was it like experiencing that song live?

I loved it! Its one of my favorites from the album and I started screaming so hard! He About To Lose Me is so underrated and she should've performed it in all her shows :grr:

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

I SOOO wish I could've experienced it in person :sharon:

honestly it looked so good!

there was a concert where she was coming down from that part of the show and she was surprised by one of her sons being there on stage, so cute. 4.35

it was a good tour i enjoyed it

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Sneaky Oliver

I used to love it back then! I won’t deny it :teehee: 

the fact the storyline is like she’s running away from the police or something and yet she looks lazy and confused most of the time is so iconic and pure entertainment 

gotta love Brit 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived