5 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

TELL ME SOMETHING BOY

(YUH YUH)

ARE YOU TIRED OF TRYNA FILL THAT VOID?

yeeeeh! 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I’m technologically a 90 year old and have no idea how this stuff works, where exactly do these numbers come from?  Do plays from Apple Music count or just if it’s played from the purchased song on iTunes? Just so I can you know, quietly put Shallow on repeat in the background for 24 hours a day to keep her there!

ItWasntLaauv

The replies in this thread :duck:

heygirl.mp3 has called, let’s celebrate both of their successes plz n thx. :flower:

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Renie said:

Since I’m technologically a 90 year old and have no idea how this stuff works, where exactly do these numbers come from?  Do plays from Apple Music count or just if it’s played from the purchased song on iTunes? Just so I can you know, quietly put Shallow on repeat in the background for 24 hours a day to keep her there!

No, this number isn't about streaming (neither from Apple Music, Spotify), it's about digital sales.

The way a certain song charts is affected by these three compotents

- Sales (physical or digital - this is where Itunes belongs)

- Radio

- Streaming (this is where Apple Music belongs)

Bloody hooker

The top 4 is still talented :firega:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Sneaky Oliver

Shallow and break up with your girlfriend, I’m bored together. What an irony :teehee: jk 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RochestrMonstr

That's amazing! And rightfully deserved!  I was already impressed when I saw it went back up to #16 on the Hot 100, and now this! 

Even without being singles, ARUTW and INLA have done well WW on the charts too! They've been more successful globally than many songs that were actually singles! (By other artist's, but also some of Gaga's own!) 

Archived