Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Poppy, aka "I'm Poppy"

DC

Featured Posts

Ever get tired of hearing the exact same sounding songs on the radio? I sure as heck am :green:

I thought there wasn't any new artists I really liked until I found Poppy about half a year ago, yes THE poppy, the one that interviews plants, talks about Doritos, and pronounces her name 666 times in one video.

Well, I think a lot of you would actually find her music quite catchy and I think she's REALLY underrated, so here you go! A sample of what POP music is.

2 minutes ago, MonsterSexual said:

well. have you heard of mars argo tho :ohwell:

I have, I don't really like her as much as Poppy though :ally:

Lottie Winters

I’m seeing her on the 21st!! I bought the salvation package and get to have a one on one confessional with her haha. I’m scared! 

Also she just released this:

Ryusei

I caught you in my interweb :lana: I caught you in my internet :lana: well maybe I'm a spider :lana: or maybe I'm a fisherman :lana: 

Musery

I loved Poppy.Computer but I didn’t expect anything good from her :laughga: and then she started with the Am I A Girl? era and I was LIVING for it. Can’t wait for the next album.

The night sky tells all

Am I A Girl
12 minutes ago, PenthousePssy said:

I’m seeing her on the 21st!! I bought the salvation package and get to have a one on one confessional with her haha. I’m scared! 

Also she just released this:

I met her in dc and I’m meeting her again today!! :) you will have a lot of fun

Pop Music

I saw her yesterday in concert. I was almost at barricade and she waved to me during Play Destroy. It was such a good show 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Luv u Sum

God I love her so much!! A true skinny queen! And really interesting music that keeps changing and getting more interesting. Plus her internet videos are so interesting! Shes geting more known with every release she does so I'm excited to see where her career will go 

I was additec to X then I found out about the Mars Argo thing and got kinda uninterested :/

But yeah, I love her character and the songs are bops

Archived