celeb

Bebe Rexha Cusses Out Audience at Pre-Grammy Event

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

terrible, it’s literally her only hit song, & it’s not even that good, she should sit the fk down

Itsbrenda

I have never heard of her, I don’t think she is a thing over here in the UK? What does she sing/do?

11 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

dude that's on you. Meant to Be was f*cking everywhere, more cuz of Florida Georgia Line than because of her to be sure, but still. It's not like "Call Me Maybe" huge but it was very pervasive and it definitely launched her career.

Not enough to be this entitled, though.

Maybe where you live...where I live I never had to listen to that horrible song, thank God :pray:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Damn...the cringe, it didn't feel like she was joking, it felt like she really thought she was superior. Don't know, that's how I felt it :crossed:

I really like her so maybe I'm going to pass this one:laughga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Like the Haus of Gaga pretended that she had 5 number 1’s off her debut album during the 2010 Grammy’s? :huntyga:

Pretty sure they said she already had 5 #1's already. Not off her debut album and she did

J e s s e

why does her hair and dress remind me of a first boot queen from drag race?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I started to stan her pre-I Got You, but then the mess came out and I stoped stanning her. Still will listen to her bops but that’s all.

Smother Em Eh

Oh please, how immature. Is this girls hype over yet? Eh who cares? Her and her generic af music will be forgotten shortly! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived