💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bebe Rexha Cusses Out Audience at Pre-Grammy Event

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Also, i hate when artists misrepresent chart data. 

"This song was #1 for 50 fu*king weeks" 

Girl, the song peaked at #2 on the Hot 100.

Yes, it was #1 for 47 weeks....ON TOP COUNTRY SONGS

Reminds me of when Nick Jonas and his team made a big deal about "Jealous" going #1....except it was only number one on Ryan Seacrest's Top 40 countdown show :icega:. They so played it off like it was a Hot 100 #1. 

Like the Haus of Gaga pretended that she had 5 number 1’s off her debut album during the 2010 Grammy’s? :huntyga:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

Does anyone even know who this girl is? Like I have literally only seen this bitches name on this website. 

Also shook she has clothes on. Didn’t see say no one would dress her cause she’s a size 8 (or is it because no one knows her) :ladyhaha: 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

codymonster

Tbh, I don't see the problem. The crowd was cheering for it; she was hyping, not being a brat. It's like when Gaga screamed at the man who wasn't dancing during the BTWB saying how "I don't give a **** if you work tomorrow." We all know that's just Gaga being Gaga, but someone who might see that video and not know Gaga might think she's a complete ass.

It's like a "bit" or joke type moment. I think we need to chill:toofunny:

FlopSlurper

ain't she the same bitch that had a full on meltdown on twitter because some drag queens didn't know who she is

RahrahWitch

Way to treat the people who made you and support you.

I never liked her for this exact reason, She is so arrogant. Reminds me of when she went off on the top four of Drag Race Season 10 for not recognizing her.

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Weasel said:

Oh wow she really thinks she's all that, huh? And even if she was, that doesn't allow her to act like this. Btw, just tried to look up the song on Youtube and I've never heard it before either. No clue how it has 700 million views. Literally have never heard it on the radio or anywhere :air:

Just goes out to show those streaming and view numbers don't mean anything compared to ACTUAL sales. I have never heard of this song either.

JazzGa

Idk, the crowd seemed to be living for it tbh :air: Maybe that's just her "thing", cute blonde who is unexpectedly a ball of anger lol

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

TimisaMonster

But she assumes everyone knows the lyrics...I know I dont...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

At some of you saying she was hyping up the audience, I agree that it can be fun at times, but I think she was actually angry and being overdramatic. Either that or she played it off way to serious to seem like playful hyping. Just cause the audience loved it doesnt mean she wasnt serious and acting entitled.

Craven Moorecox
4 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

Always knew she was a flop

I guess it was meant to be:trollga:

PoshLife
4 hours ago, Weasel said:

Oh wow she really thinks she's all that, huh? And even if she was, that doesn't allow her to act like this. Btw, just tried to look up the song on Youtube and I've never heard it before either. No clue how it has 700 million views. Literally have never heard it on the radio or anywhere :air:

dude that's on you. Meant to Be was f*cking everywhere, more cuz of Florida Georgia Line than because of her to be sure, but still. It's not like "Call Me Maybe" huge but it was very pervasive and it definitely launched her career.

Not enough to be this entitled, though.

Archived