Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bebe Rexha Cusses Out Audience at Pre-Grammy Event

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Bebe Rexha went absolutely ballistic on her audience at a pre-Grammy event Thursday night for not singing along to her massive hit, "Meant To Be."

When Bebe took the stage, she began belting out her Grammy-nominated track featuring country duo Florida Georgia Line, but when the crowd of music industry folk didn't sing back to her, she cut the music and let 'em have it.

Bebe then looked to her band and said, "Let's do it again, please. Thank you."

Her second try was met with more crowd participation.

http://toofab.com/2019/02/08/bebe-rexha-cusses-out-audience-at-pre-grammy-event-i-work-too-f-king-hard-for-this-bulls-t/?adid=etonlinefacebook

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

she has pride issues she is gonna get so depressed when shes not famous anymore

didn't she also get rly pissed when drags queens on rpdr didnt recognize her? 

AlexanderMagno

Bebe Rexha is way too entitled. This is just embarassing.

She is exactly the type of singer everyone listens to on the radio, because her songs are indeed hits, but no one knows who's singing, no one knows her name and no one recognises her face if she passes by. It's not the first time she has revealed this attitude and sounds like she lives in her own fantasy world (at least Gaga did it right).

eeeekkkkk bebe girlllll I wanted you to be successful but this route you're taking idk about that! even the biggest stars have dead audiences, you live with it

Queen Gloria

I can understand her frustration/trying to be funny with the crowd, but she's not that big a star to be doing stuff like this.. smh. And in any case, I hate when people act like divas, so it's not a cute look even on the biggest selling star. 

Weasel

Oh wow she really thinks she's all that, huh? And even if she was, that doesn't allow her to act like this. Btw, just tried to look up the song on Youtube and I've never heard it before either. No clue how it has 700 million views. Literally have never heard it on the radio or anywhere :air:

Archived