💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande dominates the entire Spotify Top 10

Stef

Featured Posts

AMENiCURE

she is a huge streaming force currently

me few years ago wouldn't believe the power she has currently since i always thought gp criminally underrated her but finally they are eating her up for once (and will throw out of their mouth next era:selena:

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

(and will throw out of their mouth next era:selena:

They won't. She's a cool face. Just like they didn't throw Rihanna out of their mouths even tho she was dropping albums annually.

thehanyo

This album is doing so well, commercially and critically, that she's almost a shoo-in for best album at the grammy's NEXT year. Really unfortunate that she decided to have a Twitter feud with them...

Nuggets
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They won't. She's a cool face. Just like they didn't throw Rihanna out of their mouths even tho she was dropping albums annually.

Yup. Anually. Ari's moving too fast, she released sweetener like, 6 months ago. I think she's experimenting an overexposure right now, and i'm afraid that the GP will grow tired of her, it happened to gaga in the past, and everybody was hating on the poor woman. (even her own fans :rip:) I really hope this is not the case 'cause nobody deserves to be treated like that. 

Favorite McDonald's Snack

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Yup. Anually. Ari's moving too fast, she released sweetener like, 6 months ago. I think she's experimenting an overexposure right now, and i'm afraid that the GP will grow tired of her, it happened to gaga in the past, and everybody was hating on the poor woman. (even her own fans :rip:) I really hope this is not the case 'cause nobody deserves to be treated like that. 

Again, Ariana is a cool artist and young people like her. That happened to Gaga because she was everywhere (as Ariana is now, yes), but the difference is that Gaga was a polarizing and intruding figure.

Nuggets
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Again, Ariana is a cool artist and young people like her. That happened to Gaga because she was everywhere (as Ariana is now, yes), but the difference is that Gaga was a polarizing and intruding figure.

Oh, well, only time will tell :smh:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Delusional

Does this mean she’ll sell 900 million in her first week? 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived