💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga predicted to be the biggest Grammy winner this year

Regina George

Featured Posts

I think 1 Grammy win would be amazing, and who cares for what category, no one remembers the category in the future.  I want 7 time or more Grammy winner...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione

Katy can hold Gaga's hand when she sweeps the Grammies. But seriously, these predictions are only here to mess with our heads. Not going to acknowledge them. :awkney:

Zander

Hmm I don’t really know about this. I definitely have no expectations but getting just 1 more Grammy would be amazing (and overdue).

A Real Panda

My mind is having flashbacks on how everyone was saying Million Reasons was going to win last year and me staying up late for the live stream :toofunny:

PrinceGaga

If this turns out to be true and Taylor loses her nom - Gaga and Taylor would be tied with 10 Grammys each 

ImpossiblePrincess

We know this ain’t gonna happen 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Miracle

Yeah, keep your expectations low but Shallow is the front-runner this time in every category is in except for ROTY. Being a front-runner doesn't mean we have super high possibilities of winning 4 GRAMMYs, since runner-ups seem to be very close to Gaga in every category except for Song For Visual Media

Miracle
3 hours ago, PrinceGaga said:

If this turns out to be true and Taylor loses her nom - Gaga and Taylor would be tied with 10 Grammys each 

Lmao ASIB really is that ERA...

we're talking about Gaga possibly surpassing Taylor as the GRAMMY darling of the late 00s/10s

Keeping expectations low. 2012 Grammys, 2016 Oscars, 2018 Grammys... we rode a rollercoaster in this fandom.

3 points in and ready for more

I'm predicting One and I'd be shocked otherwise.

Everything else will be Bonus and I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Much better like that for my :heart:

Archived