Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craven Moorecox
50 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Im sick of their derby games, I’m strung out on highly anticipated snubs babe

tumblr_ol2woqUcJs1qff2ilo2_540.gif

This makes me re-realize how good the John Wayne video is!

gstring
51 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Im sick of their derby games, I’m strung out on highly anticipated snubs babe

tumblr_ol2woqUcJs1qff2ilo2_540.gif

I forgot this mv exist :saladga:

Little little

Same predictions that said Million Reasons would win?

clickbait.

Gaga might win one or none. She’s used as advertisement for Grammys because of her reputation, but mainstream popularity is 80% of what wins.

BYE

Emigrante
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I really hope tho. But, I don't see it happening sadly. But, fingers crossed

why not? Shallow is really a big hit and stands a lot of chances considering that Grammy cares a lot about popularity of the song (obviously Shallow is also a quality work)

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

NintendoMONSTER
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This is called prediction for a reason and I posted it only to make some people excited about the Grammys because people clearly want Gaga to win and that’s why they voted for her. I’m pretty sure majority of GGD users are mature enough to react well - whatever the outcome is. 

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

why not? Shallow is really a big hit and stands a lot of chances considering that Grammy cares a lot about popularity of the song (obviously Shallow is also a quality work)

Because since like 2 years ago, the Grammys pick success over quality most of the time. Idk, I really hope Shallow pulls though tho

They might give Record to Childish Gambino tbh. I actually love that song, huge political message, but Shallow really is ROTY.

not setting myself up for disappointment though. I'm expecting her to only take home Visual Media song.

Emigrante
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Because since like 2 years ago, the Grammys pick success over quality most of the time. Idk, I really hope Shallow pulls though tho

but isn't shallow very popular? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

but isn't shallow very popular? 

Of course, but imo Grammys usually go by US success (most of the time) and Shallow is kinda underperforming on the charts compared to other charts around the world

zakariah

probably unlikely but it should happen imo, the grammys are way overdue to give her at least one of the major 4 categories, they didn’t even nominate her for best new artist because of their dumbass rules

like we talk about glenn close winning the oscar because of time, so gaga’s also the same imo

Archived