💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga predicted to be the biggest Grammy winner this year

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Majority of users voted for Gaga and she is predicted to win:

Record of the Year — “Shallow” (with Bradley Cooper)
Song of the Year — “Shallow”
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance — “Shallow” (with Bradley Cooper)
Best Visual Media Song — “Shallow”

Keep in mind that this is only prediction and could be very wrong but it’s kinda good to get us excited for the show.

Also sorry is AP. I couldn’t find it. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

She will also win with Joanne (Where Do I Put This Grammy?) for sure. Mark my words.

Find your freedom in the music

Craven Moorecox
1 minute ago, The Fame Monster said:

She will also win with Joanne (Where Do I Put This Grammy?) for sure. Mark Ronson my words.

Fixedt 

Gagz4Gaga

I am hoping for Visual Media and maybe SOTY. That’s it. I don’t wanna cry myself to sleep disappointed. :huntyga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Regina George
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Goldderby? Have y'all not learned? TIHTY? 2019 Golden Globes? Jeez....

This is called prediction for a reason and I posted it only to make some people excited about the Grammys because people clearly want Gaga to win and that’s why they voted for her. I’m pretty sure majority of GGD users are mature enough to react well - whatever the outcome is. 

WildAmerican
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

This is called prediction for a reason and I posted it only to make some people excited about the Grammys because people clearly want Gaga to win and that’s why they voted for her. I’m pretty sure majority of GGD users are mature enough to react well - whatever the outcome is. 

I'm just saying, this awards season, GoldDerby has had a problem of hyping Gaga up for every award show. and they do that to get clicks and views on their article cause they know fans will look at them.

Regina George
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I really hope tho. But, I don't see it happening sadly. 

Honestly after that win at the critics choice award anything is possible.. :laughga:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Honestly after that win at the critics choice award anything is possible.. :laughga:

I seriously was shook! I was excited Shallow winning the awards, but i seriously got up from bed and started jumping around when Gaga won Actress :excited:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I seriously was shook! I was excited Shallow winning the awards, but i seriously got up from bed and started jumping around when Gaga won Actress :excited:

Me too! IT was such an unexpected win... 

nodandsmile

Can Goldderby, please stop predicting her to win anything? :saladga:  (jk:huntyga:)  but seriously tho it's like they jinx her or summ

Curunir

Yeah, and so was Jay-Z last year and look how that turned out. Keep your expectations at the bottom of the ocean sistren :vegas:

Archived