💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sean Penn defends Bradley Cooper and ASIB

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Economy

I thought the article was gonna be talking about personal hidden problems that would be like scandulous to the world if exposed :rip:

She's right!! burn the Academia! burn the trophy! give him the best director of all time award :grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Miracle

"Trendy pieces"

Just say Bohemian Rhapsody, Black Panther, Vice or Green Book, each one in its own category of film-making made to build fake woke narratives.

As I say this, he deserved the Oscar BD nom but not the win. Cuaron carried all of the film's weight on his shoulders, while ASIB's most appealing part is brought by Gaga, songwriters and sound engineers

Tom Nook
10 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Who's bradley copper ?:oprah:

Bradley Zinc and Bradley Nickle’s problematic brother

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

darkchylde

"he’s made the most successful contemporary love story of all time"

did we... did we watch the same film?

Nuggets

"I'm getting that disco stick tonight" :ally:

sean-penn-bradley-cooper-e1549412015270.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

oh my god, i'm sure bradley does not want this washed up old drunken perv defending him. sean penn is a toxic mess.

nodandsmile

The tone though, will not make anyone vote for it. He seems like that type of person, who says it like he means it without giving f*ck who likes it. He seems angry about how Bradley's been treated this awards season. But it doesn't matter anyway, the guilds have shown us they are not here for it anyway, so it wasn't going to do well in terms of wins. And I actually feel like he knows it, because he's like "whatever their loss" :ladyhaha:  As long as our girl gets her deserved win for song, we are good. He's time will come!

Archived