TU,N Marks the Start of Ariana Grande Fatigue

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fathermonster
14 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Exactly. Gaga got criticism for being ingenuine with the style on Joanne - but that doesn’t mean the album was ingenuine because a few articles mentioned it.

Ingenuine isn't a word. I think you mean disingenuous.

LordEnigma
15 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Ingenuine isn't a word. I think you mean disingenuous.

Uh oh

we got the word police 🚓

ItsTommyBitch

One hateful "review" is music news? :gum:

She's making the music she wants to make (Finally) and its pretty damn good as far as pop is concerned, and sometimes just in general (ala Sweetener). Critics pretty overwhelmingly agree, if you care at all about them (you don't have to). Why do we want to see her fail so much for trying to finally be in control of her own narrative? :rip: That she is reaching a new peak right now while doing what she loves and actually being the most involved in her music shes ever been is something worth celebrating, whether you like the music or not. We should support more artists, especially pop artists, in achieving or striving to achieve this level of freedom, whether its supported by commercial success or not.

Artistically, I hate artists like Drake and Ed Sheeran. But i don't go into album threads for them or go searching high and low for negative reviews and posting them to spread the fact that I hate their music. It's just not worth my energy and also it doesn't mean anything because music taste is subjective. No matter how much it makes it feel like your opinion is validated, the only one capable of validating this is ourselves. 

I think this album is good, and I don't need anyone else to tell me that to make it feel real. I like what I like, I know why I like it. I don't like some things, I know why I don't like them. It's that simple. Share if you want, but you don't have to go about it in such a bitter and wounded way. It just isn't cute :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ok, here's what i'm gonna say: when people like Drake or Trave Scott put albums about basically nothing but diss tracks, making money, getting bitches, they are praised to the moon and back, if Ariana does then she's shallow and superficial. ugh. your *** is too dry to ride her **** like this. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived