Gaga Daily Youtube
news

Pre-Order Limited Edition ASIB Soundtrack Collection (New Date: June 21st)

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Me trying to convince myself I need a 6th copy of the album

OccasionalAdmiredFluke-size_restricted.g

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • LMAO 4

VOLANTIS

I have a question about the Ally Journal.. why is the note example shown a spiral cut note but the journal itself is not? :oprah: 

Edit: Okay I realize it's Jackson's INLA lyric sheet that he snuck into her lyric book but still.. 

Edited by VOLANTIS
I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

warrentw

Do you think the sheet music will have the full song on one side because it doesn’t really look like a full song :/ 

Franchesca

I really wish a cute little shallow cd single cassette or 7” or 12” vinyl would be in there if but ittttt but 125 nnnnnn idek 

Loneliness is lonely for us to discover who really is true to us and who isn't

Haus
20 hours ago, Mark said:

this is as close as we can get with deluxe edition. just swipe your card :ally:

u right. they emailed me back saying "At this time, we have no set number of products. However, this collection is only available for a limited time." ugh :ally:

• Shook 1

Diamonster

I thought of getting it but the sheet music isn't even a whole song so I pass :vegas:

AM98GJ

Hey guys, apologies for bumping this but I saw on the Gaga base on ATRL ( I think it was there) someone saying Universal had delayed the shipping until July. I emailed them myself and they got back to me saying it's still scheduled for May 31st, in case anyone else was worried. However I guess this could just be the case for the UK orders? 

Nevertheless I'm super excited to get it :giveup:

totalhate

It was slated to be released on April, then it was pushed back to May and now Amazon says June...

hamster11

Damn this is really beautiful. I wish I could still order one.

DM me if anyone wants to sell theirs to me haha.

Matt
13 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

Hey guys, apologies for bumping this but I saw on the Gaga base on ATRL ( I think it was there) someone saying Universal had delayed the shipping until July. I emailed them myself and they got back to me saying it's still scheduled for May 31st, in case anyone else was worried. However I guess this could just be the case for the UK orders? 

It's the same for the US too. My email says it won't ship until June. I can't wait to get it, I was so excited to see that it will be a gold vinyl. I was wondering why they didn't make it that way to begin with.

TheSlash
On 2/8/2019 at 7:23 PM, Timmers said:

$125

cardi b ok GIF by Pepsi

I'm a poor bish :excuseu:  :green: 

Daenerys
24 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

cardi b ok GIF by Pepsi

I'm a poor bish :excuseu:  :green: 

It was about $142 after shipping and taxes :messga:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Shook 2

Timmers
17 hours ago, totalhate said:

It was slated to be released on April, then it was pushed back to May and now Amazon says June...

JUNE?!?!?!

20 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

JULY?!?!?!?!?!

AM98GJ
7 hours ago, Matt said:

It's the same for the US too. My email says it won't ship until June. I can't wait to get it, I was so excited to see that it will be a gold vinyl. I was wondering why they didn't make it that way to begin with.

54 minutes ago, Timmers said:

JUNE?!?!?!

JULY?!?!?!?!?!

June/July is what I've seen online, but the email for me said May 31st, I wonder why the U.S. and UK dates are different 

Timmers

I 100% regret buying this. The excitement for ASIB is over. If they were just announcing it now, there's no way I would have spent the money on it.

• Like 1