Gaga Daily Youtube
news

Pre-Order Limited Edition ASIB Soundtrack Collection (New Date: June 21st)

Featured Posts

PinkPop
17 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

I emailed them saying either refund me the difference or cancel my order and I'll just order it again with the cheaper shipping. Hopefully they do the easier route of just refunding the difference bc they're getting the same amount of money either way 

Oh yeah you're defo entitled to a refund tbh and yeah it saves them shipping it out to the UK haha

Mark
6 hours ago, Haus said:

:rip: i was digging thru my 2009-12 cd collection over winter break (rip selling my complete gaga collection of rare intl singles/promo singles/etc when resale prices started tanking in 2011) and noticed a couple of those. also a couple copies of the starbucks c2c cover which i do noT regret as they're gorgeous. 

like if it's 5k or less then i'm down..... tfm super deluxe was only 10k and still treasured. i had her sign mine at artrave m&g and it's my most prized possession. tfm and asib were the most pivotal moments in her career and i was hoping for a limited vinyl release. you just never know when they're tied into 'limited' boxsets :awkney:

anyway i emailed them

this is as close as we can get with deluxe edition. just swipe your card :ally:

00026 † 10000

misunderstood
10 hours ago, shoful said:

WHY DOES SHE DO THIS FOR THESE RELEASES BUT NOT HER GODDAMN ACTUAL ALBUMS! Like we all deserved an ARTPOP box set!!:grr:

Omg imagining an ARTPOP box set

Imagine a photo book with over 300+ pics from the Inez & Vinnodh shoot ijaoijfeoijefoijewoi

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Lady Rah Rah

Really a beautiful collector's item, but far too expensive for me right now. Content with having 3 CD's, the signed one (still waiting on that), Steelbook Blu-Ray, limited edition DVD and the Vinyl :heart:

Stanning since '09
  • Love 1

NewYorkCity

it's great but for that price we got 8 vinyls on the BTW limited edition boy... It could include a little more than those pics (which I hope they aren't the same of the super deluxe box)... idk, maybe also the DVD, and some kind of book with sketches from the movie, idk, things like that

• Like 2

AM98GJ

You guys, is the box set produced in the same factory for everyone? It's cheaper from the UK to order it on the US site, but if the UK ones are made here I'd rather than bc international shipping always makes me nervous it's going to get damaged

warrentw
12 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

I emailed them saying either refund me the difference or cancel my order and I'll just order it again with the cheaper shipping. Hopefully they do the easier route of just refunding the difference bc they're getting the same amount of money either way 

they will go the long way and ask you to cancel and re order 

warrentw
55 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

it's great but for that price we got 8 vinyls on the BTW limited edition boy... It could include a little more than those pics (which I hope they aren't the same of the super deluxe box)... idk, maybe also the DVD, and some kind of book with sketches from the movie, idk, things like that

Ive said from the start they should have do a tour programme kind of thing they could of had one side with the ally poster on and the other side with a jackson poster. Ans honestly this would have beent he perfect opportunity for a seconds cd with all the extras and possibly and a making of the soundtrack dvd

• Thanks 1

AM98GJ
11 minutes ago, warrentw said:

they will go the long way and ask you to cancel and re order 

Oh well! I'll still get my money back at least 

warrentw
3 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Oh well! I'll still get my money back at least 

yeah its such a faff on

warrentw

So the lithos are just the pictures that were used in the special deluxe edition. I hope they are the same size as the ones in the original vinyl set becuase they seem to have the same camera effect around the sides of the photo. 

Edited by warrentw

Gracious Gaga

But no new music?   Not worth it 

xoxo gracious gaga

KURUSHITOVSKA

They can release this but can't ship my autographs that are already paid? **** off tbh i'm not buying anything else from them anymore.

Satans Ex Wife

Holy **** that's gorgeous :giveup: Wish someone loved me enough to buy me that

Oh wait I know  who loves me enough... 

Me :green:

I've been dying for sheet music! So far, buying this package is looking like the only way I'll get it!

I haven't bought any ASIB stuff other than the DVD and digital album. So I think I can justify buying 1 big collector's item. Plus this pack has the poster print of the Jackson Maine Louisville tshirt I wanted but never ended up getting!

Edited by Satans Ex Wife