Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
news

Pre-Order Limited Edition ASIB Soundtrack Collection (New Date: June 21st)

Featured Posts

finneas

the ally journal ane the sheet are very cool stuff

... and now i just sit in silence.

AM98GJ
27 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

I ordered from UK link... was under £6.00 shipping by courier..

I just saw...I went through shipping and THEN chose paypal instead of just clicking paypal straight away.... I'm so annoyed rn, I might see if I can cancel and order again 

MEM

They couldn’t throw a few t-shirts in there? The pictures aren’t even new like where are the unique outtakes/stills?

I know I have a few months to save up but the price is just not adding up for me :saladga:

• Like 1

Defmix100
2 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

The fact they listened to us and released some of the Ally photoshoots is amazing tbh :giveup:

there's no Ally photoshoot pic in there that we don't already have though right?

warrentw

I wonder if the journal is going to have just blank pages or actually have the kind of stuff she had wrote in her book in the film also this is something I would take with me if I ever had the chance to wait and meet gaga again so she could sign it 

• Like 2

Timmers
1 minute ago, Haus said:

how limited is this ****? interested

If it ends up being as "limited" as the ARTPOP foil cover then I've wasted my money. 

Haus
1 minute ago, Timmers said:

If it ends up being as "limited" as the ARTPOP foil cover then I've wasted my money. 

:rip: i was digging thru my 2009-12 cd collection over winter break (rip selling my complete gaga collection of rare intl singles/promo singles/etc when resale prices started tanking in 2011) and noticed a couple of those. also a couple copies of the starbucks c2c cover which i do noT regret as they're gorgeous. 

like if it's 5k or less then i'm down..... tfm super deluxe was only 10k and still treasured. i had her sign mine at artrave m&g and it's my most prized possession. tfm and asib were the most pivotal moments in her career and i was hoping for a limited vinyl release. you just never know when they're tied into 'limited' boxsets :awkney:

anyway i emailed them

Timmers
1 minute ago, Haus said:

:rip: i was digging thru my 2009-12 cd collection over winter break (rip selling my complete gaga collection of rare intl singles/promo singles/etc when resale prices started tanking in 2011) and noticed a couple of those. also a couple copies of the starbucks c2c cover which i do noT regret as they're gorgeous. 

like if it's 5k or less then i'm down..... tfm super deluxe was only 10k and still treasured. i had her sign mine at artrave m&g and it's my most prized possession. tfm and asib were the most pivotal moments in her career and i was hoping for a limited vinyl release. you just never know when they're tied into 'limited' boxsets :awkney:

anyway i emailed them

Let us know what they say!

PinkPop
3 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

I just saw...I went through shipping and THEN chose paypal instead of just clicking paypal straight away.... I'm so annoyed rn, I might see if I can cancel and order again 

:messga:

AM98GJ
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

:messga:

I emailed them saying either refund me the difference or cancel my order and I'll just order it again with the cheaper shipping. Hopefully they do the easier route of just refunding the difference bc they're getting the same amount of money either way