💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry taking a break from music, going to college

Stef

Featured Posts

OUTSIDE THE BOX

980x.jpg

Katy Perry has college on the brain. The singer, who is taking a break from both making an album and going on tour this year, is considering a foray into the scholarly life. She's even checked out a college at Oxford for mature students. "A lot of people go who have already had success in their careers at 45, and they're like, 'Well, what the **** do I do now?' That was interesting, because it would be very Harry Potter for me," she says. Perry says she still loves music, but the touring part — which she's been known to continuously do for as long as two years — really "tires [her] out."

Read more from her insightful interview: http://www.papermag.com/katy-perry-transformation-2628306665.html?rebelltitem=4#rebelltitem4

Signature loading… 👹🖤

She said that months ago and then released a song from a movie, made a song for a game (? And is set to release 365, what is the truth.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ChromaticPrincess
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

She said that months ago and then released a song from a movie, made a song for a game (? And is set to release 365, what is the truth.gif

They’re probably just to remind the world she exists lol

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Craven Moorecox
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

wonder What she’ll study 

SSW1093: Intro to singing and songwriting :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

I would barely count the first two considering the latter didn't even get a proper release

Also the media is rife with rumors that 365 is scrapped :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

holy scheisse

She realized she wasnt woke after creating an album based on the "trendy" concept of being woke lol good for her get that knowledge Kathy.

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

100% her label's doing, these are songs she probably worked on long before

Just now, Craven Moorecox said:

SSW1093: Intro to singing and songwriting :ladyhaha:

3gmYhr.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Brolysskins

Most of your replies remind me why I can't stand this fan base. Let the girl live and stfu, if you don't like her move on sis. 

Archived