💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it worthy paying for a M&G?

michael angelo

Featured Posts

michael angelo

Well, since I never had the oportunity to meet Gaga, and right now she's on Vegas doing M&G's (solo and expensive af:messga:)... 
I'm from Portugal, which means 700$ +/- for the plane, 2300$ for the M&G (taxes and the actual ticket show), plus 300/400 for the hotel... Which in total is around 3500$. :cryga:

It's a lot of money (for me), so the question is, is it worthy going to Vegas (buying when the new dates release) or wait for a ''new tour'' in Europe (and then buy m&g if there's any) ? 

I have the fear that she might not tour again, that's why I'm thinking about it. Or that she might just do Vegas for a couple of years and then rest (then baby and marriage, idk).

Is this my ''last oportunity'' to meet Gaga? Or am I thinking too much?

*i'm sorry if my english seems a little off* 

cheers :vegas:

we could belong together

RAMROD

I depends what you want from M&G.

But for you, if you have to ask this, and unsure about it, then it will likely not good. 

You decide. :shrug:

4 minutes ago, rojo said:

She is definitely touring again, save your money for when the next (cheaper) opportunity rises

Meet and greet have never been cheap, it will likely get even more pricey :giggle: Unless you are just releasing 1 or 2 singles and no album out yet :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Is not worth it :vegas:

Save your coins and spend the day of the show outside of the MGM Mansion for a photo op with her for free instead :laughga:

Hottie Detector

michael angelo
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I depends what you want from M&G.

But for you, if you have to ask this, and unsure about it, then it will likely not good. 

You decide. :shrug:

Meet and greet have never been cheap, it will likely get even more pricey :giggle: Unless you are just releasing 1 or 2 singles and no album out yet :giggle:

Yes, but one thing is being pricey in my country or around, other completly different is in the US.

Tbh I just want to see her up close and hug her. I went to 2 tours and never had the chance to go to M&G 

we could belong together

michael angelo
13 minutes ago, rojo said:

She is definitely touring again, save your money for when the next (cheaper) opportunity rises

I rlly hope she does. I just have the fear that she might not. :selena:

we could belong together

michael angelo
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Save your coins and spend the day of the show outside of the MGM Mansion for a photo op with her for free instead :laughga:

well, even that's expensive :selena:

we could belong together

RAMROD
Just now, Kimmo said:

Not everyone like to wait outside a venue or hotel gate with uncertainty. Not to mention some groups who were there with you are jerks unless you are part of them. And they could tell lies to you for their own advantage. I've seen kids, like in their 15-ish (??), been pushed away by a group of people older than them when Gaga passing by before. And no guardian around either. It is an ugly sight. It show the real form of people, honestly.

2 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

Yes, but one thing is being pricey in my country or around, other completly different is in the US.

Tbh I just want to see her up close and hug her. I went to 2 tours and never had the chance to go to M&G 

Just got for the show at least. Don't give a chance for regret. Get the front row seats or standing GA and queue as early as allowed. And get the front rows. Making friends when queueing is good idea, they could take you with them and get the spot together.

SwissMonster

I go to Vegas but don’t do the M&G I‘ll do it when she is back in Europe. Never done it before too but I think the next tour it’s time. I would be ready to pay the 1000€ when she is in europe

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

michael angelo
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not everyone like to wait outside a venue or hotel gate with uncertainty. Not to mention some groups who were there with you are jerks unless you are part of them. And they could tell lies to you for their own advantage. I've seen kids, like in their 15-ish (??), been pushed away by a group of people older than them when Gaga passing by before. And no guardian around either. It is an ugly sight. It show the real form of people, honestly.

Just got for the show at least. Don't give a chance for regret. Get the front row seats or standing GA and queue as early as allowed. And get the front rows. Making friends when queueing is good idea, they could take you with them and get the spot together.

I was waiting for her, outside the hotel in Portugal almost 5 years ago (artRave), didn't see her. I was waiting to see her outside her hotel in London, when she cancelled her Joanne Tour... It's a lot to take in. When you've been a stan your whole life and you just want to see her. It's not easy being outside of the US, in a small country. 

we could belong together

michael angelo
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

I go to Vegas but don’t do the M&G I‘ll do it when she is back in Europe. Never done it before too but I think the next tour it’s time. I would be ready to pay the 1000€ when she is in europe

Same with me. I'll be ready in that occasion. Do you think she'll be back anytime soon?

This is so unreal, like.. with the Vegas dates, she already said that she would be happy to stay a couple more years... It seems like it is going to last forever. And the rest of the world is going to s*it.

I do understand her health problem, even though, I think she could do her tours in a different way. idk:cryga:

we could belong together

RAMROD
Just now, miguelxgaga said:

I was waiting for her, outside the hotel in Portugal almost 5 years ago (artRave), didn't see her. I was waiting to see her outside her hotel in London, when she cancelled her Joanne Tour... It's a lot to take in. When you've been a stan your whole life and you just want to see her. It's not easy being outside of the US, in a small country. 

If you really, really, really want to meet her, like it is overwhelm you just to think about it, my advice is use every chance you can take. M&G is pricey but it offers you that certainty, and short chat with her just to say you love her and you came far away for that, plus you will get professional HQ picture with her, not just a selfie with bad angle and some random people on the background. For that alone, it is so worth it.

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

Same with me. I'll be ready in that occasion. Do you think she'll be back anytime soon?

This is so unreal, like.. with the Vegas dates, she already said that she would be happy to stay a couple more years... It seems like it is going to last forever. And the rest of the world is going to s*it.

I do understand her health problem, even though, I think she could do her tours in a different way. idk:cryga:

I think (Even though some negative/US people say something different) that she will tour with her new album, wich is likely to come out this year. So I guess next year or 2021 wich isn’t THAT long if she brings out a whole new era

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

21 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

well, even that's expensive :selena:

Then don’t go then lol

what’s your point now? :oprah:

Hottie Detector

michael angelo
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Then don’t go then lol

what’s your point now? :oprah:

my point is: if its worth waiting for the next european tour (if that will even happen) or selling my soul to go to vegas... just that :triggered:

we could belong together

Archived