💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it worthy paying for a M&G?

michael angelo

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

I would never pay that amount of money for a pic with anyone, just wait outside of her hotel when she comes to europe or something

I See You

I don’t post often, but I thought I’d chime in as someone who has both done the Vegas meet and greet and has met her waiting outside venues. The first time I met her was in 2009 outside a Monster Ball show and the most recent was this past Sunday. 

There is a huge difference in having a moment to speak to her one on one, looking in each other’s eyes, than grabbing a quick photo or getting something signed while 100 other people are pushing you and trying to get her attention. They’re both “meeting” her, but they’re not interchangeable experiences. One of the main things that stood out to me is how when Gaga and I were talking, it felt like we were the only people in the room.

However, you have to decide how you’ll feel about spending that kind of money. Until this past year, I would have never even considered it. I remember during C2C being absolutely floored that people could spend that to meet someone. However, my mom passed away and I received some life insurance money and I knew, I just knew, my mom would want me to do this for myself. She knew how much Gaga means to me, and my mom was responsible for me meeting her the first time. I have no regrets about spending $2K to have a short conversation and a photo with Gaga. But only you would know if you’ll regret dropping that kind of cash. 

michael angelo
7 hours ago, ashleybb said:

I don’t post often, but I thought I’d chime in as someone who has both done the Vegas meet and greet and has met her waiting outside venues. The first time I met her was in 2009 outside a Monster Ball show and the most recent was this past Sunday. 

There is a huge difference in having a moment to speak to her one on one, looking in each other’s eyes, than grabbing a quick photo or getting something signed while 100 other people are pushing you and trying to get her attention. They’re both “meeting” her, but they’re not interchangeable experiences. One of the main things that stood out to me is how when Gaga and I were talking, it felt like we were the only people in the room.

However, you have to decide how you’ll feel about spending that kind of money. Until this past year, I would have never even considered it. I remember during C2C being absolutely floored that people could spend that to meet someone. However, my mom passed away and I received some life insurance money and I knew, I just knew, my mom would want me to do this for myself. She knew how much Gaga means to me, and my mom was responsible for me meeting her the first time. I have no regrets about spending $2K to have a short conversation and a photo with Gaga. But only you would know if you’ll regret dropping that kind of cash. 

When you said ''a short conversation'' how much time did you ACTUALLY spent with her? Like, talking and taking the picture?

we could belong together

I think it's worth going to Vegas to see her from Europe, however the M&G idk. 

The show itself is one of her best and it's so "gaga", just attending the show and seeing this special tribute show is really special and if you're a super fan and have the chance then do that. Why don't you write a letter and try your luck? And hope she'll pick it up during the show, (after alejandro she picks a letter, on the left side of the main stage). It's no guarantee; but it's worth a shot. I'd save the M&G money to spend on more shows when she comes back to Europe (hopefully...), but I would attend the show! 

Archived