💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Name me albums with NO filler?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

Pennywise

Definitely Lorde - Pure Heroine 

Hozier's album (is it wrong that I love every single song yet can't remember the album name lol :messga:

The Open Door by Evanescence 

Melodrama by Lorde again, the girl is good :huntyga:

Confessions on a Dancefloor by Madge 

The Fame Monster, duh 

Lissie - Back to Forever (how did she not become the new country queen I will never understand) 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super ultra
11 hours ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

Front row?? You’re so lucky, I saw him in the lower bowl of the arena both times but not super close. UJ is my fav but the 24k Magic songs live are unbelievable.

My friend had an early bird ticket, so I just had to run through the arena when they opened the venue gates. MJT was a bit more difficult but still managed to be in the front row, so :ladyhaha: I even had some interactions with Bruno and the band too... but I've never seen Gaga live:messga:

The whole 24K Magic show hit me hard because I didn't watch videos from the tour and I didn’t really know what to expect. TWIL and Finesse live >>> album version :tony:

Skinny legendT
On 2/8/2019 at 1:35 AM, Gam said:

The Fame Monster

Froot 

Lust for Life 

Emotion

It's Not Me, It's You

Probably missed some but those are the ones that stand out rn 

Taste

Jeroen Bloeming

Melodrama - Lorde

Palo Santo - Years&Years

The 20/20 Experience - Justin Timberlake

ARTPOP

Bloom - Troye Sivan

Dangerous - Michael Jackson

2School4Cool
6 hours ago, super ultra said:

My friend had an early bird ticket, so I just had to run through the arena when they opened the venue gates. MJT was a bit more difficult but still managed to be in the front row, so :ladyhaha: I even had some interactions with Bruno and the band too... but I've never seen Gaga live:messga:

The whole 24K Magic show hit me hard because I didn't watch videos from the tour and I didn’t really know what to expect. TWIL and Finesse live >>> album version :tony:

That’s so amazing! And hopefully you’ll get to see Gaga live someday! Also I agree about TWIL and Finesse. Those two hit me harder than I expected them too.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived