question

Name me albums with NO filler?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lottie Winters

Overpowered by Roisin Murphy is the best album ever from start to finish. But also Blackout, Am I A Girl, Broke with Expensive Taste, 1991, Body Talk, 99 Cents by Santogold, Major Lazer’s FIRST Album, Kendrick Lamar’s whole discography, Matangi by MIA, Wincing the Night Away by The Shins and I Feel Cream by Peaches. 

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, super ultra said:

Unorthodox Jukebox

One of my favs!

See The Best In Everyone

hijadeputa

I'd like to say all Gaga albums but tbh there are fillers there and there. If we start with TF it has some  fillers ( brown eyes, summerboy? And talking about BTW it is safe to say that The Queen is a filler. Not to mention the Black Jesus + song and fashion of his love. I'd actually say that ARTPOP is the album with no fillers, Fashion! is the closest one to be a filler. TFM is also an album with no fillers. Joanne delivers quality as well but we can't forget that Hey girl exist, that song is a filler, at least for me. Nice message but still filler.

Talking about more recent albums and not just Gaga I'd say that Invasion of Privacy is an album with no fillers. Well at least almost. She bad says hi. 

Gracious Gaga

to allayall posting BTW... americano, highway unicorn, and electric chapel say HI.

♥ Kindness Police.

- Melodrama

- EMOTION

- EMOTION Side B

- The Fame Monster

- Born This Way 

- Confessions on a Dance Floor 

- Art Angels

- Electra Heart

- TURN OFF THE LIGHT, VOL 1

- Lady Wood

:ally:

ChromaticPrincess

The Fame Monster 

Electra Heart 

Melodrama

True Blue 

Ray Of Light 

ARTPOP would have been had it not been for Jewels & Drugs and Fashion! 

Also yeah, while theyre fabtabulous songs, The Queen, Electric Chapel, BJAF, and FOHL are clearly there to make BTW longer. The same applies to ILIR, Disco Heaven and Summerboy, which she never has performed live (well not since 2007 at least which lbr doesn’t entirely count) 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

JohnWayne92

The Fame Monster 

ARTPOP 

Joanne (Yes, I mean it. :sure:)

Bangerz

Teenage Dream 

B'day

The Dutchess

Lottie Winters
1 hour ago, SexxxGUY said:

- Confessions on a Dance Floor 

:ally:

I was going to add this holy bop, but I was worried I would get dragged cuz of ILNY. :sweat:

Irrelevant
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Crybaby

omg taste :giveup: 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived