celeb

Ariana DRAGS The Grammys on Twitter

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

Is she wrong tho? I don't get why the grammy producer can choose the songs anyway. She also offered 3 songs and none of them were good?

And don't come with the 'only nominated music can be performed' ->see Gaga BTW at the grammys, see Katy CTTR at the grammys,...

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Stephen

What the **** she offered THREE different songs??? The Grammys are really trash this is ridiculous. I understand restricting a lesser known artist or something but Ariana is one of the HOTTEST stars in music right now. This makes absolutely no sense. People should literally be fired over this, imo.

1 minute ago, mister max said:

Is she wrong tho? I don't get why the grammy producer can choose the songs anyway. She also offered 3 songs and none of them were good?

And don't come with the 'only nominated music can be performed' ->see Gaga BTW at the grammys, see Katy CTTR at the grammys,...

He was brave to try and restrict her :air: she has the #1 song and will have the #1 album in the country come Grammy night. She would have been their biggest ratings pull :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ElectricKing

GagaDaily is the fastest news site in the world I swear. The news gets to GGD before it's even happened. :wtfga:

Curunir

DRAG THEM!
As much as I'm glad Gaga's getting the exposure, I'm so f*cking done with the Grammys and their bullsh*t. They have completely lost any integrity they had these past few years and instead of trying to fix that they're only pulling more bs like this.

Sh*t. Over it.

I don’t get why would restrict her of performing, even if she offered several songs? 

Um, something is not right here. 

Archived