Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana DRAGS The Grammys on Twitter

Stef

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

Uhhhh this bad promo for the Grammys! here for it though :vegas: Even if Gaga is performing and is nominated I love seeing them in this position, they get what they deserve tbh! 

(Ariana’s team must be at the end tough, her management will have a lot of work to do, cause even if she is right, the Grammys are THE GRAMMYS, and they are sadly important what concerns the music industry)

But still, I am here for the drama :reductive: Secretly hoping some act/presenter uses his voice to say something about this situation at the actual Grammys, that would be iconic :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imwoahvicky
3 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Why you here then? This is a forum of course you’re gonna get tons of opinions. If you want a place where everyone is like ‘yes Ariana’, there’s other places for that.

you missed the point of the comment, you appear to be a little new to the site huh? :( 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Ally Campana
10 hours ago, imwoahvicky said:

you missed the point of the comment, you appear to be a little new to the site huh? :( 

Yes I’m fairly new. But I can’t stand you taking an ‘opinion’ as ‘dragging a female singer’. Opinions differ, it’s not always hating.

Does it matter? Damage is done

For them to tell her no she must have been making some ridiculous demands. Let's be real. They let Gaga come out of an egg... It's her loss because Grammy performances are important to one's pop culture legacy.

As for Ariana, the way she treated Pete during the thank you next era, she's canceled for me. Arrogant twit. This is why it's either Gaga or independent music for me. 

Archived