💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana DRAGS The Grammys on Twitter

Stef

Featured Posts

Bradley

The Grammys couldn't choose from three songs that she offered to perform?

Also if Katy Perry was allowed to debut Part of Me, Dark Horse and Chained to the Rhythm, and Gaga with Born This Way, I think she deserves a shot at performing her third single that is upcoming.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
3 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

GagaDaily is the fastest news site in the world I swear. The news gets to GGD before it's even happened. :wtfga:

I had to avoid Enigma spoilers before my date and I didn't visit GGD for almost a month, I felt so isolated from the world, I'm so glad I returned back to civilisation.

robbiemalik

I honestly feel the Grammy just want women to fail. The comment about ‘women need to step up.’ When in reality we have women bringing out dope ass music and give Grammys to Ed Sheeran.

ShayCristoforo

Then how tf did Nicki's Roman Holiday exorcism make the cut in the past lmao.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Stephen
Just now, robbiemalik said:

I honestly feel the Grammy just want women to fail. The comment about ‘women need to step up.’ When in reality we have women bringing out dope ass music and give Grammys to Ed Sheeran.

Tbh. Watch Gaga lose to Musty Malone

Stephen
Just now, ShayCristoforo said:

Then how tf did Nicki's Roman Holiday exorcism make the cut in the past lmao.

I have suspected for a while they knew it was a mess and purposely wanted it to be. 

ElectricKing
Just now, Kitsch said:

I had to avoid Enigma spoilers before my date and I didn't visit GGD for almost a month, I felt so isolated from the world, I'm so glad I returned back to civilisation.

Lol yeah that's the disadvantage. :oops:

You literally don't need to check Twitter, Insta, Google, news websites, not even the local newspaper anymore...

GGD has got everyone covered.:ally:

freakumdress
1 minute ago, robbiemalik said:

omfg i forgot about that mess

Chickens in Malibu

rip...

I don't think she'll be ever offered to perform at the Grammy's again.

Archived