Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnother
6 minutes ago, Kalinda said:

FWIW, this is what Variety reported two days ago

An insider tells Variety that Grande felt “insulted” after producers initially refused to allow her to perform “7 Rings,” the latest single from her forthcoming album “Thank U, Next” (which arrives Friday, two days before the Grammys). A compromise was reached whereby “7 Rings” would be part of a medley, but Grande pulled out after producers insisted that the second song be of their choosing. The source added that such stipulations were not imposed on other performers at the show. 

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/ariana-grande-not-attending-grammys-after-disagreements-with-producers-1203129734/

Something tells me they feared backlash from people against Ari being a “culture vulture” of urban music. With all the things Gaga has done on the Grammys stage it would suprise me if it was anything else. 

JazzGa

Damn that was a good drag... Based on the title I thought she was gonna be acting like a donut-looking brat and I was prepared to have a kii at her, but this was classy and thoughtful. Can't blame her for feeling that way. I wonder what song they wanted her to perform?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Part of her is just pissed she couldn't promote her album, let's be real.

Also, the producers and academy are separate. She can still win Grammys. Ed won his.

Morphine Prince

Good for her, she’ll have the #1 album and probably break streaming records without their help. 

JusKeepBreathin
56 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

MV5BMjEwNDQ4ODgxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA5

Ken Ehrlich

I don't know why you are  publishing this. Old men know exactly what today's youth are listening to. :ladyhaha:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Someone from the Grammy's told me that actually she wanted to do a TUN, 7R and Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored medley and the problem was the last song, they didn't want her to overshadow everybody else.. they didn't have any problem with 7R.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RahrahWitch

I wonder what songs she offered that they said no to...:confused:

I get It's their show and they have reasons for the choices on songs they want performed but I don't really see anything wrong with '7 rings' maybe it didn't fit the feel of what they wanted her to perform or that it felt disconnected from the rest of the night?

It would have been fine if they both acknowledged that it wasn't going to work and moved on but this man went on to lie about the reasoning.

JustAnother
1 minute ago, River said:

Someone from the Grammy's told me that actually she wanted to do a TUN, 7R and Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored medley and the problem was the last song, they didn't want her to overshadow everybody else.. they didn't have any problem with 7R.

And my best friend is Gaga’s manager’s cousin and she told me expect LG6 next month.

not with all this controversy around the grammys and the oscars the year Gaga could finally get some protagonism :air:

GagaUnderYou
41 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Damn that was a good drag... Based on the title I thought she was gonna be acting like a donut-looking brat and I was prepared to have a kii at her, but this was classy and thoughtful. Can't blame her for feeling that way. I wonder what song they wanted her to perform?

Probably No Tears Left to Cry or Breathin' 

29 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

And my best friend is Gaga’s manager’s cousin and she told me expect LG6 next month.

she's lying, LG6 coming this weekend only on VH1

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived