On 2/7/2019 at 7:07 AM, JR Gg said:

That long ass name single coming this Friday is lacklustre as hell :selena:

lana outsold with HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Twitter said:

love1.png 1000000x

Sweetner and some singles caught my interest, but this album made me a fan. 

same!!!

Battle 4 Ur Life

alright so,

"Bad Idea" is a freaking raging BOP. It got me shook! we need this sound so bad right now. I can't believe "break up" was picked for single treatment instead of this.

pop perfection. I absolutely love it.

ghosting is also incredible and a kii

the album tho...omg...it's definitely not her best and already overrated it seems at least here. ghosting, bad idea and nasa saved this album. the rest is a complete dud. it's got more fillers than epione.

needy and in my head are terrible, and so is 7 rings.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life
7 hours ago, nattuggla said:

I love the songs Bloodline, Fake Smile, Bad Idea. :wub:

Needy is also cute and 7 Rings grew on me as well as TU,N..... But overall Dangerous Woman stays superior imho..... 

lol this album WISHES it was Dangerous Woman...it's far below it in every way...

misunderstood

As time goes on I realize how much I don't like bloodline :air:

It's too much like Side to Side

The topic is already discussed enough in past albums + on this album

Should've been replaced by remember :(

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

calmar

Am I the only one who can't seem to get the album to work on Spotify? :huh: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

HausOfHarlow

Two listens all the way through thoughts:

Imagine - I actually didn't listen to this track before today. It's alright. 

Needy - That one noise in the production is sooooo annoying. 

NASA - It's cute. 

Bloodline - I see why people are eating this up, but Side to Side is one of my least favorite songs from her (again, I understand why it was successful), but Bloodline sounds too similar in production, so I'm not sure how often I'll listen to this. 

Fake Smile - I enjoy it for the most part!

Bad Idea - This is great! The instrumental at the end is a little odd though - seems out of place for a bit. 

Make Up - I don't remember this to be honest.

Ghostin' - I enjoyed the slower tempo. Will probably be one of my favorites. 

In My Head - the production of so many of the songs is so similar, but I guess that makes it a little more cohesive? I'm trying to remember this song, but I am drawing a blank. 

7 Rings - Haven't been a fan of the lyrical style since its release. My thoughts remain the same. 

Thank U, Next - I've always enjoyed this song. Of all of them, I think this was the smartest choice for the lead single.

BUWYG-IB - I'm bored. 

Overall, I found the album to sound very similar in production. Many of these tracks could easily fit on Sweetener. While I find Sweetener to have a few low points as well, Sweetener takes the win by a landslide. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

gosh NASA is the best. Jeez, is it better than Bad Idea? I don’t know. they’re on par. it’s a tie. very good. it’s my fave today. one of her best songs. it’s sad tho. my poor heart.

It screams single. even more than Bad Idea but both would work. of course it’s gonna be Bloodline tho. meh.

Rudz Xinc

I only like Bloodline, Bad Idea, Thank U Next, 7 Rings.

The rest are kinda mehhh..... some of them even boring, annoying and repetitive. Make Up is the worst track.

DW remains unbothered.

Look at those clowns

Nirvana

Ariana's personality and antics aside, I like some tracks from her. This album had some nice ones, like bad idea (loved that one), nasa, in my head, fake smile. But I did like ghostin the best, that was beautiful! Is a nice album, the singles are the worst tracks in my opinion...

FFXSoul91

Somehow I went from thinking this album was pretty weak to thinking it's her best. 🤷🏻‍♂️

FinnishGypsy

Well, this sucks. I had really high hopes for her after DW, but apparently that was her artistic peak. It's a shame.

Archived