Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Dominic

As of yet I think Sweetener has higher highs but lower lows. TUN is more middle ground. Not finished it yet though. I really wanted Ghostin to be like a Touch It bop. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badgirlmeat

wow, i had low expectations with this album but i really love it :firega: the singles don't do it any justice (7 rings may be the worst song imo :ally:)

also i love fake smile so much, it might be my favorite, why the hate :poot:

🤠

This is currently battling with Yours Truly for my second favourite Ariana album. The way she really came through :giveup: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

KatieJudasGaga4

Final Outcome for me:

3 songs are decent to me

The Singles choices are bad.

I'm kinda disappointed tbh.

Regina George

Some of the people on GGD are getting really predictable with their negativity. Guys change it a bit. It won’t hurt - I swear. 

OT Album is what I expected from Sweetener. It classic Ariana and I love it. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked the album considering I was not a big fan of the singles she released..

TeenIdle
6 hours ago, misunderstood said:

fiLleR!!!1!1!

It must be tiring to be pressed over people's opinions all the time

IAmNotHere1997

It's an interesting album and sounds surprisingly cohesive. It reminds a lot of Dangerous Woman. Good production and a lot of relatable songs. The intros are very cute. I like it overall. It's going to grow on me.

My absolute faves: imagine, needy, bloodline, bad idea, ghostin, in my head
okay songs: fake smile, thank u, next, break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
skips/fillers: NASA, make up, 7 rings

Craven Moorecox

Wayyyyy better than “Sweetener.” Needy,  Ghostin, and Make-Up are the only songs I feel like will be skipping. I had to accept TUN and 7 rings for what they are lol. :laughga:

Bad idea is that club BOP!

zakariah

I mean it definitely is the bad b!tch sister of Sweetener but I still prefer DW over anything she's put out in recent years

Just opened Spotify, first page is a huge Ariana promo, then a pop up with another Ariana ad, Bobby... can we please use this type of payola for LG6 :selena:.

The album is good, only like 2 songs were meh, all the others are literally radio smash hits, that she could pick any to be a single and could go #1 no problem, the only horrible part of all of this is facing 99.99% of the Arianators all over Twitter and Instagram being annoying :derpga:.

Swallow
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Final Outcome for me:

3 songs are decent to me

The Singles choices are bad.

I'm kinda disappointed tbh.

How are the singles choices bad? She obviously released the biggest smashes as singles, thats super smart.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Swallow
3 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Based on my first listen, I think this album is a step up from Sweetener. I liked it. 

obviously. Literally the only 4 listenable songs on Sweetener are the 3 singles + Everytime.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Archived