Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

calmar
10 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Which song is this? :laughga:

Only Girls 'n Everybody In a Woman's Friendlist Is On this Journey Everlasting. Free Women Just Operate In Extremely Fierce Ways.

:ally:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

needy - AMAZING.

NASA - **** YES.

bloodline - Alright, won't skip if it comes on but it isn't much

fake smile - loved it more as it went on

bad idea - I ****ING LOVE THIS! THE OUTRO HAD ME SHOOK

make up - It's cute, not a favorite though

ghostin - DEFINITELY ANOTHER FAVORITE. I LOVED IT MORE AND MORE AS IT WENT ON. EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED ON THIS ALBUM.

in my head - LOVED IT INSTANTLY WHEN I HEARD THAT FIRST VERSE. AND HONEY I CAN RELATE TO THIS SONG SO HARD. THE CHORUS IS ****ING EVERYTHING.

break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored - **** YES BITCH THIS SONG LIVED UP TO MY ANTICIPATION.

Overall I really ****ing love this album. It's very cohesive and I prefer this kind of Ariana. Some songs will have to grow on me. I really love the intros to NASA, bloodline, and in my head. They really add the personal vibe to the album to show where she was in here life at the time. So happy with this, I do hope we get to hear "remember" one day but other than that. YES ARIANA, **** YES. SO HAPPY IT'S FINALLY HERE.

Favorites: imagine, needy, NASA, bad idea, ghostin, in my head, thank u next, buwygib

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

AMENiCURE
12 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

needy - AMAZING.

NASA - **** YES.

bloodline - Alright, won't skip if it comes on but it isn't much

fake smile - loved it more as it went on

bad idea - I ****ING LOVE THIS! THE OUTRO HAD ME SHOOK

make up - It's cute, not a favorite though

ghostin - DEFINITELY ANOTHER FAVORITE. I LOVED IT MORE AND MORE AS IT WENT ON. EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED ON THIS ALBUM.

in my head - LOVED IT INSTANTLY WHEN I HEARD THAT FIRST VERSE. AND HONEY I CAN RELATE TO THIS SONG SO HARD. THE CHORUS IS ****ING EVERYTHING.

break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored - **** YES BITCH THIS SONG LIVED UP TO MY ANTICIPATION.

Overall I really ****ing love this album. It's very cohesive and I prefer this kind of Ariana. Some songs will have to grow on me. I really love the intros to NASA, bloodline, and in my head. They really add the personal vibe to the album to show where she was in here life at the time. So happy with this, I do hope we get to hear "remember" one day but other than that. YES ARIANA, **** YES. SO HAPPY IT'S FINALLY HERE.

Favorites: imagine, needy, NASA, bad idea, ghostin, in my head, thank u next, buwygib

you have taste but how could you not like bloodline its such a bop too

misunderstood
15 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

you have taste but how could you not like bloodline its such a bop too

Side To Side is my least favorite of DW and it gives me vibes of that

Bloodline is better and it's tolerable.

GagaUnderYou

Some of them sound like Sweetner rejects, halfway in and I switched back and listened to Breathin' 

4 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

you should use social media more often:selena:

I mean, some hours ago we just had snippets, I just came back ksjdjssksk

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

misunderstood
11 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Some of them sound like Sweetner rejects, halfway in and I switched back and listened to Breathin' 

:(

So, I wanted to wait for the official release date to give it a listen and it's past 12pm, so here I go.

Imagine: this song grew a lot over the past weeks, and I do love it now. The best (promo) single from the album to this date.

Needy: the less catchy Thank U, Next. Yeah, that's not really a good thing.

NASA: oke, oke ,oke, this makes my p*ssy pop little. A low energy bop!

Bloodline: it sounds like so many Ariana songs, but the most like Side To Side. It's a bop, but since it sounds like every Ariana song that came before, nothing new. Probably a fave from this album tho.

Fake Smile: this is like R.E.M. part two, which is not a bad thing, but once again not really inspiring.

Bad Idea: nothing special, probably will forget about it.

Make Up: like I said, nothing special, but it sounds better than bad idea.

Ghostin: for some reason I expected this song to be the bop of the album, but it actually was a nice ballad. Finally not the stupid trap sound we had for 2 albums now... I could actually enjoy her vocals, instrumentals and the flow of the song. A cute gem on the album. This song builds up so nicely, well done! :giveup:

In My Head: back to the trap sound again. Feels like I've heard this song before on this album. But slay vocals I guess. :poot:

7 Rings: I just don't like it so much, but compered to the other songs on the albums it's good. Thank u, next.

Thank U, Next: it's cute, but I still don't get how this was her first #1 song... Her worst lead single anyways.

Break Up Long Ass Title: another trap song, how inspiring.

-

Highlights: Imagine, NASA, Bloodline, Ghostin.

This albums is sweetener part 2, but at least sweetener had some great bops (NTLTC, GIAW, Breathin'). Once again all the songs sounds alike or like her previous songs. It feels a little uninspired to me and the song titles are proving it too. I just can't stand this trap sound thrown on everything. Well, together with sweetener, Thank U, Next and that other new album she already is working on, we can make 1 good album, so that's something. If she don't want to create good albums, I will do it for her. It just shows that's she is rushing this stuff. It may work for now, now she's popular, but that won't less forever. If she wants to be remembered she has to make good music too.

I get that Ariana want to make a more mature album. She wants to create a more grown image, but this good girl gone bad makes her even more childish to me, but she do she. And yes, I might sounds negative, and well, it is... Maybe this new direction is just not my thing. Still looking forward to see her live, but I'm stanning her less and less which is really sad tbh.

Monster7

Sweetener 2.0 all over again. The difference is that the best songs in  Sweetener are better than the best songs in tun, but tun has many less fillers

Borislshere

Only half way through and I've already forgotten about sweetener. Miles ahead of sweetener and DW :firega:

Archived