Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

i love it when an album is better than the material it was preceded with :giggle: unlike Sw**tener when she blew ha load to early wbk :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She made a lot of songs for sweetener and put the "best" songs on it and her label forced her to released another album with the actual best songs :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

my friend got his copy today as well

Tell him/her to leak it :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Regina George
18 minutes ago, Stef said:

i love it when an album is better than the material it was preceded with :giggle: unlike Sw**tener when she blew ha load to early wbk :neyde: 

Dangerous Woman teas....

Schizophonic
12 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Tell him/her to leak it :poot:

i think its out in a few minutes anyways. my friend has absolutly no idea how to do that. and i am zo lazy to help. i wait with everyone.

bitch that quick little vocal run in fake smile followed by the background "a-ooh" harmony

yep its over for me :giveup: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Am I the only one getting Caution vibes from this. 

Not that it’s a bad thing, I love Caution and I think I may like TUN more than I thought I would 

AMENiCURE

I just heard rest of the snippets and omg I’m actually satisfied even though it’s trap :nooo: I really hated Thank U, Next, imagine and 7 rings so I was expecting literally nothing

Perfume

I didn’t like Imagine and 7 Rings much so i was super scared but the snippets are amazing. I think I’m hooked 

an angel held me like a child

AMENiCURE
1 minute ago, Yes To Heaven said:

I didn’t like Imagine and 7 Rings much so i was super scared but the snippets are amazing. I think I’m hooked 

Exactly, I was expecting another Sweetener mess but good sis really did amazing on this album (based on the snippets)

• Admin changed the title to Ariana Grande - thank u, next
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic

Archived