Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

moonboywow

Okay seriously...what is she even singing in the song? All she does is mumble random sounds. Is she even singing English? I'm seriously not even trying to start ****. I just don't see the hype with her and her mumbled singing. She just looks so fake and plastic. Like..if we went to high school together, she would bully me. That's the vibe I get. 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

I love this album so, so much. Easily my favourite from Ari.
My top 3 are:
Bad Idea
In My Head
Bloodline

nattuggla

I love the songs Bloodline, Fake Smile, Bad Idea. :wub:

Needy is also cute and 7 Rings grew on me as well as TU,N..... But overall Dangerous Woman stays superior imho..... 

FentyGa
1 hour ago, moonboywow said:

Have fun standing an unbearable spoiled brat. What's her name again? Veruca Salt? I mean...ariana grande

funny:triggered:
ANYWAY if you don't like her, that's fine, but you literally have no idea what kind of person she is so attacking her based on personality is pointless and childish.

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

funny:triggered:
ANYWAY if you don't like her, that's fine, but you literally have no idea what kind of person she is so attacking her based on personality is pointless and childish.

Well from what I've seen, shes looking for sympathy. Like I just feel like she plays the victim in wrong situations 

FentyGa
Just now, moonboywow said:

Well from what I've seen, shes looking for sympathy. Like I just feel like she plays the victim in wrong situations 

like what situations?:oprah:

CanadaGoesGaga

Okay I listened to it on the train ride to work, so I was a bit distracted. 

But nothing really stood out to me. I find Ariana makes such boring music? I don’t know. She has such an amazing voice and range, give me that soaring pop ballad or that crazy dance beat. 

Will give it another listen. 

Wolf Boy
3 hours ago, moonboywow said:

Like..if we went to high school together, she would bully me. That's the vibe I get. 

Sounds like you got some past trauma you need to work through sis

just in:

BAD IDEA SLAPS. MY POOR SOUL WAS NOT READY JESUS

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

DelusionalGaga

Ghostin is so beautiful and heartbreaking and not at all about what I thought it would be about. :giveup:

My favorites after first day of listening :

nasa

bloodline

fake smile

bad idea

ghostin

in my head

Archived