💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tony Bennett confirms no CTC sequel is planned for the moment

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ugh i really wanted another one :noparty:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it's good news because I want Gaga to focus on a new pop  album, not that I'm saying I don't want jazz albums in the future although I want new songs, no covers.

TheSlash

Thank god :tony: . Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against a C3C, but rn I need wig vaporizing pop bops :firega:  :nooo: 

Ew, David!

jimmytimestep

This doesn’t mean we’re not getting a C3C style album. Maybe gagz will release a solo jazz/standards album.

the funny thing is that I remember Tony saying the the album of Cole Porter's covers is ready but has not been released yet because it doesn't fit with Gaga's schedule, which make sense... I think she is going to go Jazz all alone for a while (I still have an idea stuck in my mind of a "Las Vegas" inspired album with two CDs, one Pop and one Jazz), but it would be kind of weird to release a duet album whose vocals has been recorded years before... 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

thx GOD :pray:

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

phantasmas

her jazz songs keep me alive tho :air: 

take the wig vaporizing pop away from her and she can STILL serve u TALENT :legend:

AJRocketMan

How about releasing both close together? That is, if she decides to do another album with him..

Archived