💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tony Bennett confirms no CTC sequel is planned for the moment

monketsharona

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Because there’s actual evidence to support his comments about C3C, they shot the album cover last spring, and Tony was in the studio with her at Electric Lady, they even had writers for the album, it’s been in the works for awhile. It’s just been shelved/delayed.

What if it was all a trick, and Tony was working with Gaga for LG6 :ally: which I honestly wouldn't mind, tbh.

All jokes aside, I'm curious as to why that is. Maybe they've been recording for years, and are simply waiting for the right time to release it.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see them together soon, honestly the music they make together is just magical :kara:

sweet but psycho 🔪

6 hours ago, Miracle said:

This year or in 2019?

What's that question oh my god

Please excuse the ignorance on my site.

joannesrats

Why are y'all so bitter towards her doing another Jazz album? It's sad. She's so happy singing jazz and it shows, and honestly it's kind of sickening to see people that claim to love and support her LITERALLY laughing at something like this. 

CannaeDrive

I really hope it is only delayed, I need JazzGa in my life.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Mirages
7 hours ago, bravenewworld said:

I know that doesnt sound well but It's so 

It sounds so bad :laughga: also I've seen at least one comment like this on every thread that's about Tony it's getting to be pretty tired :huntyga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

I just hope they can re release C2C at least with like 5 new Christmas songs and a ocuple more jazz records. 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I predict a solo jazz album and LG6 dropping not far from each other

Well the difference is she is working on her next album while nothing is planned for a new jazz album

Sad news indeed. Hopefully she changes her mind and finishes a record with him soon, even if it’s for a later release. 

monketsharona
30 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Sad news indeed. Hopefully she changes her mind and finishes a record with him soon, even if it’s for a later release. 

I think it is intended that they didn't even started to work on it and there is no plan for this so far

Archived