💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tony Bennett confirms no CTC sequel is planned for the moment

monketsharona

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga
18 minutes ago, Ethan said:

the album cover shoot being done there or near there is something I’ll have to find. But it was no secret Gaga spent weeks at Electric Lady and Tony showed up multiple times. This was during the few weeks that the media was latching onto her bold paparazzi fashion

10 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Because there’s actual evidence to support his comments about C3C, they shot the album cover last spring, and Tony was in the studio with her at Electric Lady, they even had writers for the album, it’s been in the works for awhile. It’s just been shelved/delayed.

Ok in that case I have to apologize. You're probably right. I guess I just don't understand why Tony would say that there's nothing planned when they've got a whole finished album right there. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Lol :fail: I remember that one dude on Popjustice saying that C3C has already been recorded in 2017 and how they were only waiting for the right time to release. One more reason to never believe any insiders. 

Inb4 Tony surprise drops the album Friday at midnight.

PinkJelly

This does make me a little sad :ohno: Loved C2C I certainly hope Gaga teams up with Tony again at some point!

ProdigyARTPOP
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Ok in that case I have to apologize. You're probably right. I guess I just don't understand why Tony would say that there's nothing planned when they've got a whole finished album right there. 

No need to apologize, I suppose it’s because her team wants her to strike while the iron is hot and release her solo music first, I mean with the way Enigma / Jazz & Piano are set up, she could literally release both in the span of six months and promote them. Mid-Late2019 for LG6, Late 2019-Early 2020 for C3C

The fact that he says the he hopes he has a chance to do an album with her makes me think that they don't have a recorded album, it sounds more like to me that she's gonna appear on his album on 1 or 2 songs

Reginald
6 minutes ago, huttont said:

Actually really sad about this. I was hoping they had a whole album of jazz to release at any moment. Get on it gagz. Tony may not be able to perform or record forever.

Agreed. Cheek 3 Cheek is the *only* remaining excuse for an LG6 delay that I can accept :huntyga:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

FentyGa

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind a christmas album and obv I won't be mad if she does C3C because Tony's nearly 93 and his days are numbered but also...thank god that's not what she's planning for 2019 lmao

Defmix100

He's not gonna be here forever, she should do it

wouldn't they be able to record the full thing in like a week?

derpmonster
2 hours ago, bravenewworld said:

How old is he? He can die any time.He's old. She shouldn't wait

So while my heart's gay and foolish

And free and still can sing this song

Share every precious moment with me

Don't wait too long

:vegas:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

7 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

He's not gonna be here forever, she should do it

wouldn't they be able to record the full thing in like a week?

Less than that if they were strapped for time. 

Quartz

Gaga wyd! Tick tock girl, he ain't gonna live forever. Better make music with him now, rather than have a regretful tribute performance in the future.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

3 hours ago, Monster7 said:

Everyone is going to be so happy with this:toofunny:

C3C being cancelled doesn't mean LG6 is any closer, it means we'll get less new music

Finally, someonw who gets it

imnotyourbabe10

Definitely was hoping for a C2C sequel due to Tony's age (sorry, not trying to be ageist -- he's just up there).

However, I have gotten accustomed to steering away from mainstream pop (it's so awful these days) so not sure I'm ready for any bops from Gaga (I know she'll always deliver, though.  Will never complain about new music -- just saying how tastes can change with time). Hopefully she releases and changes the game as usual (she does it again and again!). :tony:

Happy for whatever she/they decide!

Archived