news

Tony Bennett confirms no CTC sequel is planned for the moment

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biden Harris 2024

Miss Lady is so busy, I just can't see this happening. Tony is a great influence on her but I know he understands where she is in her career right now. :pole:

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Lol :fail: I remember that one dude on Popjustice saying that C3C has already been recorded in 2017 and how they were only waiting for the right time to release. One more reason to never believe any insiders. 

In 2017 they recorded ASIB

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Lol :fail: I remember that one dude on Popjustice saying that C3C has already been recorded in 2017 and how they were only waiting for the right time to release. One more reason to never believe any insiders. 

But... they did in 2018... that week in May Gaga was in NYC? That was all Tony album business. They were at Electric Lady. He was there. She was there.  they even had the album art shot and everything. 

That’s why this tweet is so damn confusing... obviously he probably doesn’t do his twitter but one would think the people that do know he spent a week in May of 2018 record an album. 

DelusionalGaga
Just now, Ethan said:

But... they did.. they even had the album art shot and everything. 

Where are the receipts? 

2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Where are the receipts? 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8458461/lady-gaga-tony-bennett-studio-photos

the album cover shoot being done there or near there is something I’ll have to find. But it was no secret Gaga spent weeks at Electric Lady and Tony showed up multiple times. This was during the few weeks that the media was latching onto her bold paparazzi fashion. 

JustAnother
2 hours ago, Monster7 said:

Everyone is going to be so happy with this:toofunny:

C3C being cancelled doesn't mean LG6 is any closer, it means we'll get less new music

This. And one less Grammy nominee/win in the basket, and one less potential #1 album. I love Gaga but for someone who idolizes jazz so much it’s frustrating how much her jazz discography lacks. 

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Ethan said:

But... they did in 2018... that week in May Gaga was in NYC? That was all Tony album business. They were at Electric Lady. He was there. She was there.  they even had the album art shot and everything. 

That’s why this tweet is so damn confusing... obviously he probably doesn’t do his twitter but one would think the people that do know he spent a week in May of 2018 record an album. 

You don't make an album in two days (he was only spotted there two days)

My guess is that he was working on his own album and her on finishing ASIB. Electric Lady is a big studio

I can't with some or you doubting of his answer. It is clear no new album with Gaga is planned anytime soon.

ProdigyARTPOP
2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Because there’s actual evidence to support his comments about C3C, they shot the album cover last spring, and Tony was in the studio with her at Electric Lady, they even had writers for the album, it’s been in the works for awhile. It’s just been shelved/delayed.

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

My guess is that he was working on his own album and her on finishing ASIB. Electric Lady is a big studio

I can't with some or you doubting of his answer. It is clear no new album with Gaga is planned anytime soon.

They made CTC in a few days... And filmed music videos while they were recording, as jazz recording sessions are quick to record... they’re covers. Not saying it takes a few days but it definitely does take significantly less planning than start from scratch studio sessions. I’m not thirsty for new music—quite the opposite. I’m just confused at people completely denying that NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING PLANNED when clearly something was planned.

ProdigyARTPOP
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It actually is, when you’re not writing for that jazz album, and when the majority of it is just covers, you literally just go in and sing 

Reginald

HOW ABOUT THIS...

Instead of C3C , they do 

P3P

An album of DANCE POP / BUSSY BOP DUET COVERS ft Tony Bennet

Give Gaga's fanbase something that will please everyone !!

:pole::flower::gayhat::gaycat:

Telephone, Ft Tony Bennett

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

huttont

Actually really sad about this. I was hoping they had a whole album of jazz to release at any moment. Get on it gagz. Tony may not be able to perform or record forever.

Archived