💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tony Bennett confirms no CTC sequel is planned for the moment

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum

I really want a solo Gaga jazz album :pray: it would be rad if she had features but I dont want a whole gagaxtony album 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henri Bardot

Ugh, Jazzga is one of the best things that has happened in her career. 

I don't know how stans can't appreciate that. 

pooiota

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

She lied?

Whats new? :gaysia:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Tbh i want this album to happen soon

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TimisaMonster

She doesnt need another jazz album...she needs to get back to POP...LG6??? Remember???

Quite honestly...let C2C be it's own thing and a once in a lifetime collab...do we need another one? I think not...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

let C2C be it's own thing and a once in a lifetime collab...do we need another one? I think not...

Honestly ? I agree. Unless it's pushing bondaries and bring something new to the table, I'm not interested.

Each Lady Gaga album has that power to bring something new, let's keep following that line tbh

SwissMonster

LG6 IS COMING THIS YEAR, 100%

THERE, I SAID IT! YOU CAN COME FOR ME, I DONT EVEN CARE SISTERS :whitney:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Regina George
1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

Omggg I feel so sad for him. Gaga WTF are you waiting for??? :grr:

Why tho? It’s not like his life depends on that album. She is his close friend and I’m sure they enjoy their music privately... 

FATCAT
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly ? I agree. Unless it's pushing bondaries and bring something new to the table, I'm not interested.

Each Lady Gaga album has that power to bring something new, let's keep following that line tbh

It's some of Tony's last work and Gaga's ONLY Jazz album. It brings something new to the table by just existing.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
39 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

I really want a solo Gaga jazz album :pray: it would be rad if she had features but I dont want a whole gagaxtony album 

Brian Newman and his jazz band would be a great collab next. Like an album of her on vocals.

Speechless.

Purr more, hiss less.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

It's some of Tony's last work and Gaga's ONLY Jazz album. It brings something new to the table by just existing.

I wasn't talking about CTC but about a sequel that actually has the same concept. I'm very fine with only one breaking both Lady Gaga and Tony Bennet discography by being unusually for both of them. Than having a 2.0 version that add nothing to the first one.

Archived