Who's More Iconic? (Poll)

Mirrion Rizzons

Bruno or Justin?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. choose one

• Bruno Mars
    • Justin Bieber

Featured Posts

I think the Justin, Bruno has uptown funk and recycled this song for an whole album

and he has that marriage proposal song

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AlexanderMagno

Justin Bieber.

I don't like both, and yes Bruno Mars might be more talented, but ICONIC is more than talent. Justin Bieber has an enormous legacy. BieberMania or whatever that was called when he exploded was a phenomenon. He is the one responsible for EDM and tropical house popularity, a huge achievement not too many artists can be proud of (even Gaga had a song following the trend). Justin Bieber is always all over the news, not for the best reasons though.

Bruno Mars is a successful musician. That's it. What's iconic about him? Yes, he has the success, yes he has the influence, but Bieber is THE icon of a generation.

JazzGa

I think Bruno is more universally likeable and has songs which will be remembered better. But Justin is more famous and his persona is more iconic. He was hated on so hard during his early career that his image will never be forgotten.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

DiscoHeaven23

Justin is a much bigger pop culture movement. Just think back to 2009/2010 when he first became big.

The haircut, the screaming girl fans. And then he went on to be a media train wreck, which also added to his pop culture relevance. 

Bruno is big, but there's been nothing exciting about him when it comes to pop culture. Therefore, this makes JB the bigger icon

Smother Em Eh

Bruno has more talent, star power, memorable songs and stage presence in my opinion. So him!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Andreu
48 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

The one who made EDM popular and improvised ...

David Guetta sweetie I'm so sorry

ANTI WP
7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

David Guetta sweetie I'm so sorry

Come on ... i never said introduced ...i said made popular and improvised ( around the world )

Luke78619

Some of yall are confusing talent and iconic :messga: 

justin is defo more iconic imo

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

2School4Cool

Bruno for sure, he has 10 Grammys and is only on his third album. Every album has recieved massive commercial and critical acclaim and each album has spawned several worldwide smash hits. He has also brought back genres and sounds that were popular in the past and made them fresh and new and altogether relevant again. He is constantly changing sounds, making everything from pop to rock to reggae to hip-hop to doo-wop to funk and everything in between. Also, 2 super bowl halftime performances in the first 5 years of his career is super impressive and unheard of for anyone but Bruno.

Edit: I think Justin may be more iconic for his name, but for actual musical acclaim Bruno wins

See The Best In Everyone

Archived