💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GRAMMYs confirms Lady Gaga performing

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, OliG said:

wtff man WHYYY. can he just stick to Miley or Dua? The Joanne era is DONE. And don't quote me telling me that he wrote Shallow, I just want Gaga to be on that stage not with him who's lately been working with other popstars 

what’s the problem with Mark? he’s talented, he’s a good person, he’s handsome, he produced Gaga’s biggest and most acclaimed song since Bad Romance, something not even redone could achieve past TFM. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clumsy Monster

Maybe she will start with ARUTW as intro and continue with Shallow with Mark:pray:(I know I'm delulu but I really want her to perform ARUTW esp. at a big stage like Grammy's:messga:)

SpadesToStart

If she’s performing with Mark, it’s probably Shallow, since he wasn’t involved in ARUTW or INLA. Also, Shallow is the only song of those that prominently features guitar, which is likely what Mark’s role in the performance will be.

2020Covid19IsOurs

Can mark leave her alone?:bye:

Hillary Clinton Lindsey who wrote INAL should be there instead:grr:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

The disrespect in this thread

Anyways stream Shallow, x4 Grammy nominated, Golden Globe winner, Oscar nominated, written by Mark Ronson :staymad:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I’m sorry but I think it’s Joanne piano and guitar with Shallow reserved as the premiere performance for the Oscars 

Stephen

Shallow solo at Enigma was so powerful, I don't think she needs Bradley to have a great performance. And the inclusion of Mark is awesome. More star power and he's hot rn so not sure why some aren't happy about it? Don't be surprised if he's on stage with her at the Oscars too.

Archived