news

GRAMMYs confirms Lady Gaga performing

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

I really hope she doesn’t perform ARUTW... it’s a nice song but no. It’ll more than likely be Shallow.

AnnTakamaki
8 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

WTH is this gonna be if it's not ARUTW :gum:

Joanne (Oh no here we go again) Piano version :poot:

would be so cool if Mark Ronson made some sort of a remix mixtape medley of the songs on ASIB and Gaga performed them.

a gay can dream :flower:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

hijadeputa
13 minutes ago, NewRules said:

COME TO MAMA PERFORMANCE CONFIRMED!!!

wtff man WHYYY. can he just stick to Miley or Dua? The Joanne era is DONE. And don't quote me telling me that he wrote Shallow, I just want Gaga to be on that stage not with him who's lately been working with other popstars 

Reality
14 minutes ago, NewRules said:

COME TO MAMA PERFORMANCE CONFIRMED!!!

Oh, I really hope this doesn't mean that she's going to perform Joanne (WDYTYG?)...

Don't get me wrong, I love the song, but it just doesn't make sense. I think this means that she'll probably perform Shallow, which I'm totally fine with. I personally would have liked ARUTW, but Shallow's perfectly fine. It also makes the most sense.

🖤👹

A Hybrid

It’s likely Shallow, but I’d honestly DIE for A-YO, Perfect Illusion or Diamond Heart (so unlikely but Mark always gives me hope)

No family’s safe when I sashay

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Oh, I really hope this doesn't mean that she's going to perform Joanne (WDYTYG?)...

Don't get me wrong, I love the song, but it just doesn't make sense. I think this means that she'll probably perform Shallow, which I'm totally fine with. I personally would have liked ARUTW, but Shallow's perfectly fine. It also makes the most sense.

Why would she sing Joanne twice in a row at the Grammys.

Sorcerer

With Mark Ronson there, it will be Shallow Solo Version. I was hoping for an I'll Never Love Again showstopper. :deadbanana:

But it's nice to see Gaga perform there again. :flutter:

TeenIdle

Not people thinking she's gonna perform the same song 2 years in a row. The producers wouldn't even allow that :interestinga: My bet is on an ASIB song (ARUTW or INLA) mixed with Shallow (Gaga verses only)

Reality
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Why would she sing Joanne twice in a row at the Grammys.

It's Gaga, you never know :laughga:

Plus, she's also nominated for Joanne

🖤👹

Archived