šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GRAMMYs confirms Lady Gaga performing

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Flopplause said:

They better perform the Tame Impala remix version of Perfect Illusion :crossed:Ā :grr:Ā 

WAIT WHAT?!Ā Where is it? I can't find it anywhere....

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
1 minute ago, hpmcmill said:

Do we think she's going to win one of the big SOTY or ROTY awards??

SOTY + Pop Duo Group + Song For Visual Media

Ā 

Arturo

Yā€™all thinking its sad sheā€™s performing Shallow :rip:

Stans are not the brightest.

She can perform other tracks next year when the entire album is up for awards.

Hopefully there was a compromise and the Oscars will allow her to perform Shallow at the Grammys as long as theĀ duet premiere tv performance is at the Oscars. Ā Iā€™d like the solo piano version of Shallow like in the movie.

Arturo
17 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Hopefully there was a compromise and the Oscars will allow her to perform Shallow at the Grammys as long as theĀ duet premiere tv performance is at the Oscars. Ā Iā€™d like the solo piano version of Shallow like in the movie.

I mean I dont think there was an exclusivity deal in the first place

HighwayGuy

Iā€™m not saying she is butĀ imagineĀ if Gaga surprised dropped a new single at the GrammysĀ :giveup:

All the voting for her acting awards would be over by then so she would get no backlash for it, and then she would literally be both a huge pop star and a huge actress at the same time UGHĀ :giveup:

2 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

Iā€™m not saying she is butĀ imagineĀ if Gaga surprised dropped a new single at the GrammysĀ :giveup:

All the voting for her acting awards would be over by then so she would get no backlash for it, and then she would literally be both a huge pop star and a huge actress at the same time UGHĀ :giveup:

Yeah but she is performing with Mark and I think people want her to move on from him for a whileĀ 

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

the voting for the Oscars hasn't even started yet and just........noĀ :triggered:

Doncho
49 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

Do we think she's going to win one of the big SOTY or ROTY awards??

SOTY could happen but with This is America also competing, I dont think Shallow can win. VIsual Media and Pop Duo seems like its best chance

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, BlackWave said:

WAIT WHAT?!Ā Where is it? I can't find it anywhere....

and the original kevin parker demo of Perfect Illusion:

I NEED IT :nooo:Ā 

KingRedd
5 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Gaga seems to be the only one performing and atttending sh*t these days

Because Gaga has relevant projects. Rihanna, BEY, Katy, Taylor, etc donā€™t really have anything new or Grammy worthy out right now.Ā 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

KingRedd
19 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Yeah but she is performing with Mark and I think people want her to move on from him for a whileĀ 

But didnā€™t he work with the music for ASIB? He will likely play the guitar during her performance... no big deal to meĀ 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

25 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

But didnā€™t he work with the music for ASIB? He will likely play the guitar during her performance... no big deal to meĀ 

Didnā€™t he only work on Shallow?

Archived