Stefani Tee
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
lgbt

Viral video of gay student beating up homophobe

Featured Posts

LateToCult

WARNING: For any newcomers be warned that the girls are fighting (a little :ladyhaha:) in this thread.

Simplified backstory: The homophobic student had spent the week prior to this talking sh*t about Casey to his friends and saying he would “knock the rainbow out of him.” The homophobic student then denied this when Casey confronted him through message. Afterwards he continued talking about Casey and then taunted Casey from his neighbor’s house (who apparently is friends with him). He also pulled into Casey’s driveway in the middle of the night, turned his lights off and then sped away. Plus the homophobic student had tried intimidating Casey in the past.

Casey snapped and I honestly don’t feel bad for the homophobe. I’m not saying it’s right but I’m also not saying that kick wasn’t satisfying.  :ohwell:

Edited by LateToCult
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 25
  • Love 7
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Andreu

I can already foresee the replies of the thread

"He did the right thing"

"Violence is never justified"

"but what if it was you? we need to stand up for ourselves!1!1!"

Edited by Andreu
AviciiDaily
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

jinko

"If it's violence against a homophobe or a pedophile I'm legally mandated to support it" :messga: I mean it's not right, but... it's rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiigggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttt :messga: 

• LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 1

DWUWpartII

Whata sassy kick :awesome: I like it :awesome:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher
  • Like 3

BLACKOUTbritney

I mean, kicking someone in the head when they’re not expecting it isn’t self defence or something to be proud of. It’s assault. For a few thousand Twitter retweets you just incriminated yourself :rip: 

• Like 35
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6

RAMROD

You mean giving them the taste of their own medicine? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ I ♥ Am ♥ The ♥ Clown ♥ Hiding ♥ Under ♥ Your ♥ Bed ♥
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

hankhatesyouall
4 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I mean, kicking someone in the head when they’re not expecting it isn’t self defence or something to be proud of. It’s assault. For a few thousand Twitter retweets you just incriminated yourself :rip: 

Yeah, right:fail: . I would applaud beating up an open homophobe if HE was the one who physically attacked you as a means of self-defense, but that's just not appropriate. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

Mardy

This is like the best example of how people in America handle things. No matter how badly they “talk ****” about you, this kind of violence isn’t justified.

• Like 11
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 9

BLACKOUTbritney
Just now, hankhatesyouall said:

Yeah, right:fail: . I would applaud beating up an open homophobe if HE was the one who physically attacked you as a means of self-defense, but that's just not appropriate. 

If someone tries to hurt you or makes you feel under threat, by law, you’re aloud to protect yourself. However walking up to someone and kicking them in the head with them not expecting it is NOT okay. 

• Like 2

ltlmnstr

I've done the same to my homophobes. They never messed with me again. Talk **** get hit.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 4